Part 1(a): Railway Station

Of all places someone could find your one true love, they found each other in the railway station. One was heading to school; while another stood in from subway map for what seems like hours, trying to figure out which train he should hop on.

The petite foreign male knew he was lost and needed aid or he's going miss his first day of class. Looking left and right, everyone is so busy with their own life. South Korea, a place where people work hard and play hard. People were moving so much around him that he felt anxiety and nervous. Biting his nails as a bad habit, the male stood and stared, unsure and too shy to approach.

"Are you lost?"

Lifting his head towards the source of that soothing voice, Ten found another student wearing the same pair of uniform as him.

How crazy it was to be found in a sea of people. One question, 3 seconds for their eyes to meet, magic happened. They felt this overwhelming emotion both can't put into words. As if the moment they started talking, both knew they wanted one and another. Their chest throbbed and they beat wildly next. Blood rushing and cheeks turning pink they stared boldly at each other.

The story of how they first met sounded like a fairy tale in novels and touching Extra's commercials. It seems impossible but what are the odds when you're the main lead of the beginning of this love story. It started out a little crush that blossoms into an amazing friendship, then a romantic relationship that awes and inspires many. From high school sweetheart to the cutest couple on campus. 5 years of their strong bond seems unbreakable.

However, fairy-tales stays as fairy-tales. Happily ever after is just the beginning of a new story.

Doyoung and Johnny had always believed Ten found his happily ever after. But who would ever think Taeyong would cheat on Ten. Taeyong, the quiet, introverted mystery guy everyone knows due to his good looks and credible dancing skills who cheated on Ten, the cheerful, flirtatious but loyal extroverted kid every men and woman in campus loved to hang out with.

How odd the world turned upside down on one random evening, one witness, a picture, a question, and one lie to learn the truth the hard way.