chp 18

unedited

Clara's pov;

It's 9 in the morning and I'm really really excited for Harry and I's date tonight.

My friends Lea and Will are coming over and I can't wait tell them that I've got a date with Harry Styles.

I've had some time to think and rejecting Harry was a big mistake.

He was right about me being scared, but not to go on a date with him.

I'm scared that I'm going to fall for him and our relationship won't work out at the end, leading my heart to break.

But that's a risk I have to take. I don't know if Harry's the one yet, i mean the sparks are there when we touch so hopefully he is the one.

If we end up falling in love with each other, then I hope his fans and my fans accepts us being together. I can handle the hate.

I guess all we're missing is trust and honesty. If Harry and I want to make this work, we've both got to learn how to trust each other. And ignore any cheating rumors, and just ask each other about what's going on. If one of us starts to assume, then it's just going to lead to a fight and we both don't want that happening.

There's a knock on the door, breaking my train of thought. It's probably Lea and Will.

I get up from my couch, walk towards the door and look in the peep hole to make sure it's Lea and Will.

yup, it's them.

I open the door and they both go for a hug. "So, what's the plan for today Clara?" Will asks to make conversation.

We make our way back to my couch, Leah and Will making themselves comfortable.

"Well, I was hoping we can spend today together," they both nod their heads "then at probably around 5pm, you guys can help me get ready for my date" I said.

I looked at both of them for any response, they both have a shock look on their faces and I can't blame them. I haven't really told anyone about Harry and I.

"Since when did someone ask you out?" Lea sound sad. Why though? She should be happy for me.

"Since couple days ago? I rejected him though and he asked again yesterday and I said yes" I said not taking my eyes away from both of them.

"on your latest video you said you're trying to get over Harry Styles, is this what it's all about? Trying to get over him by going on a date with someone else?" Will asked concerned written all over his face.

"I don't think so?" They both look so confused.

"Then why Clara?" Lea asked, Will nodding along.

"I can't really be trying to get over him if he's the one I'm going on a date with. I'm really excited for this date and I thought my best friends would be trilled for me too," I paused to look at them and they both look speechless " I guess I was wrong though, and if you guys can't support me then I guess you both should just leave, now"

I don't know what going on with these too, but i know that I don't like it.

They've always been supportive of my decisions, I've told them plenty of times that I want to find boyfriend that's going to treat me right. I know that Harry's a gentleman, so I'm giving us a shot.

Why can't both my best friend see that I'm happy about this?

I look at both of them, they haven't said a word and I'm honestly getting mad. "You guy's going to leave or not??" I asked sounding pissed off.

"The negativity written all over your face, is what I don't need right now," they just keep staring at the ground "I'm glad I agreed to go on this date and if you can't be happy for me, then just go, please."

They both suddenly stand up getting ready to leave. "Don't call, nor text me anymore. Honestly. Delete my number." I said before they walked out.

But before they can get anywhere far, I run after them. "Lea!! William!!" they both come back thinking that I'll make them come back and stay. well no.

"I need my house keys that I gave you" I said taking my hand out for them to put the keys in.

They both put the spare keys in my hand and walk away. Guess friendship over huh???

I don't mind actually, yes they've been supportive but it's now that I've realized that they've never been supportive when I decide to take risks.

I need and want a friend who supports me, it doesn't matter if they agree or not, they just have to support me. I always return the favor.

I won't let Lea and William's negativity get in the way of Harry and I.

They've been ignoring me lately and this was their last straw.

a/n;

I don't know what happened.

I can't wait to write Harry and Clara's date night.

I know that I said at the beginning of the book that Lea and Will has a crush on Clara. So this information will explain their behavior.

I re-read the other chapters that I wrote and boi they have so many spelling errors. I'm literally cringing. I'm sorry.

I realized too that I've been using dollars instead of pound. I'm actually really sorry. I won't be chancing that though.

I'll still be using dollars, sorry. I just don't want to confuse myself. I don't know how much things cost in England, I live in Canada.

Keep reading. Comment. Vote.

love love xoxo