chp 8

unedited

Harry's pov;

After telling Clara that I've seen her YouTube video where she said that she has a celebrity crush on me. She just sat in front of me with her eyes and mouth open.

"Clara??" I said trying to get her back to reality.

She's probably in shock since she most likely doesn't think I would find out. Which is true, but I have Niall to keep me updated of course.

"It's okay Clara, please don't freak out" I said trying to take her hand but she pulls away before I can even touch her.

"Harry, if your here to tell me that you don't like me. That I should stop liking you. That I should just move on and like somebody else then, it's gonna be hard but-" but before she can finish. I took her off guard by taking a hold of her hands.

"Baby," I start making Clara blush. "I don't want you to move on, I actually asked to spend time with you because I was gonna ask if you wanted to maybe go on a date with m-me?" I said stuttering at the end.

"W-what?" She said, not the answer I was hoping for really. "I mean, if you want to" I probably scared her. Now she's never gonna give me a chance.

"No, no, no Harry. I would love to go on a date." Really?? She's giving me a chance?

I got up from my chair and went to give her a big hug. I'm really happy that she said yes. Not technically said yes but you know what I mean.

My phone starts ringing making me let go of Clara.

Oh it's Gemma. My sister.

H| hello?

G| Harold. It's you. Sorry that we're early but can you please open the door. I'm very tired and I wanna go to sleep.

I look at the time and see that it's almost 2:00 pm.

H| you're like 3 hours early.

G| you think I can't read time? Harold just open the door please.

H| that's the thing Gemorld, I'm not home right now.

My mom and sister are probably at my front door knocking while I'm too busy eating at McDonalds. I feel bad but at the same time, it's not really my fault because they're early. They could of warned me.

G| well can you please come here for a second to open the door then you can go back to whatever you're doing.

H| I'm with a girl.

I tried to whisper but I know that Clara heard me since she's blushing.

G| well, bring her over then. Maybe I'll approve. As long as it's not Kendall.

H| it's not Gemma. And fine, just don't ask too many questions okay??

G| no promises. See you!

She hangs up. Wow. Thanks sis.

I put my phone back in my pocket. "So, my mom and sister are stuck outside my house and I have to let them in" she nods "I was wondering if you wanted to come with me since I don't want for us to end this day yet?" I asked hoping she'll say yes.

"Isn't it a little too early for me to be meeting your family Harold?" I can tell that she's teasing me. "I mean, we haven't even had our first date yet" she continued.

"Pleeeeeeaaaasssseeee" I said pouting. "Who cares, they're gonna love you wether we've been on our first date or not" I said wanting her to really come.

"I'm just teasing, yes I'll come" We both got up, me taking a hold of her hand.

We walk outside and I'm happy that the paparazzi isn't hunting me down trying to get a picture. Hopefully it's like this on Clara and I's first date.

I open the car door for Clara, I get into the car too, and now, we're off to my place.

After driving 10-20 minutes. We finally make it to my place.

I open my door and quickly jogging to Clara's door and opening it for her.

She says a quick thank you and we walk inside since I'm parked in my garage.

Clara went to the living room to watch Netflix and I open the door for Gemma and mom to get in.

"About time don't you think?" Gemma said jokingly, mom silently agreeing with her.

I gave them both a hug. "Guys, before you put your stuff away, Clara is in the living room" I said making mom look confuse.

"It's the girl he was with during the phone call earlier" Gemma whispered making mom less confuse.

"Okay let's go," I said helping them with their bags.

We walk in the living room without Clara noticing. She's currently watching iCarly and she's also laughing so hard you can see tears in her eyes.

I cleared my throat trying to get her attention.

Once she turns her head and sees us, she immediately stops laughing. She gets up, pauses the tv and introduces herself.

"Hello. I'm Clara" she said with a big smile.

I turn to Gemma and my mom trying to study her but they both give her a hug.

"I'm Gemma, Harry's sister" Well, I can't really tell if Gemma likes her.

"And I'm Anne, Harry's mom" mom said giving her another hug.

"It's nice to meet you both, Gemma and Mrs sty-" before Clara can finish moms stops her.

"Oh no honey, call me Anne please" I can tell that my mom like her.

"Alright Anne, do you guys need any help with your bags?" Clara suggested. Good start.

"No thanks. Harry's got it" Gemma answering for mom.

"Ohh alright. I'm gonna go now, I forgot that I was meeting up with some of my friends" Clara said making me sad that she wanted to leave when she only got here.

No hugs. No kisses on the cheek. Just a 'goodbye'

She leaves making me wonder what was the matter. Is she still up for that date??

a/n;

Okay. Just to warn everyone. I won't be updating fast. Sorry.

I literally have volleyball everyday and the only day I get to rest is during maybe Wednesday and for sure Sundays.

I have nothing against Kendall once again.

Keep reading. Comment. Vote.

love love xoxo