Mrs Hudson, caught off guard.

"Mrs Hudson!" Her eyes opened wide as she was interrupted in her reading by Sherlock's tremendous voice. Mrs Hudson hurredly re-arranged the diary entries, and stuffed them back into their hiding place.

Sherlock opened the door to Mrs Hudson pulling off his douvet cover. "Do you know where the Earl Grey is?" Mrs Hudson looked startled, and then relaxed some.

"It's in the top, left hand drawer-" with that Sherlock left, asking no further questions. Mrs Hudson continued to strip the bed. Did he seriously think she'd been doing this for an hour? Then Hudson remembered that Sherlock had little to no concept of time passing, or how others passed with it (unless it was a serious situation). Hudson shook her head and, carrying her bundle, cast one last look at his naked pillow before continuing out the door.

Mrs Hudson tried to surpress the question that kept penetrating her head. Whenever she looked at Sherlock that night, she couldn't help but frown. He shouldn't of read moriarty's diary. A diary is confidential, and personal. Mrs Hudson would've been angry, and she doesn't get angry easily, however Mrs Hudson had read something personal to Sherlock. She thought this over with a twinge of guilt.

Still... Moriarty had a temper that could destroy you, even if you did something a lot less intrusive to him. You could drink his cup of tea by accident and he's probably stab you.... So... what on earth happened next?