I am a Sherlockian, the rumors are true. AND A SCOTTIE! I love Andrew Scott. I believe in Johnlock; I really think it will happen. I know a lot of people that if in the last ever episode it still isn't cannon we will take our walking sticks and go get Moffat!
But I love lots of other things:
- Writing, writing is great :D. I watched this show, "My Transexual Summer" where there was this really nice girl, and she wanted a job in a wedding shop, and the ladies said they wouldn't have her, because everyone wants the perfect fairytale wedding, and there's never been a transgender person in a fairy tale. So now my dream is to publish a book where there is, because f*ck there really should be.
- the Rocky Horror Picture Show; best memories involve dressing up as Frankie and going and watching it in the theater!!!!!!!!!! If you have not watched it then go forth and find it; you shalt not be disappointed.
- My Mad Fat Diary - it is SO great that there is a positive, awesome character, with mental health issues, on our modern TV screens!!!
- Patrick from the Perks of Being a Wallflower, he is brilliant, I just love him.
-Cosplaying Frank N Furter *coughs* yes I think I may have already mentioned this, BUT IT IS SO FUN.
- Being weird, I am very weird. If you ever call me this word I will take it as high appraisal, I assure you.
- Listening to 'Same Love' - LISTEN TO THIS SONG, IT IS WONDERFUL
- Not shaving for Sherlock Holmes
-shipping mormor, why not!
-Supporting equal rights
- LOVING THE STAG
- cats. I am a crazy cat lady and very proud.
- YO HO SEBASTIAN
I don't really know what else to say. Except, hi!!! I love to chat, and hear ideas, oh and roleplay!!! My roleplay accounts are @Patrick_Wallflower @SebastianMoransayshi and @Mycroft-Big-Brother !!! :D
Also with my writing, I would love constructive criticism and even encourage it, so go wild :D.
"Miss me?" - *screaming* *constant screaming for two years until the next episode*
- The 80s
- JoinedJanuary 2, 2014