{|Meeting His Dad|}

Page 8

"Oh hello there. We haven't met have we?" The deep voice said.

The man had golden blonde hair like Garroths and blue eyes. He had a beared, freshly shaved. He had a firm struxture. Buff, tall and strong looking.

"No we haven't met. Im Laura Rylan one of Garroths classmates." I introduce myself.

"Well, a pleasure to meet you Laura, im Garroths father, Me Ro'Meave." He said.

I smile. As he smiles brightly.

So Laura, you coming up?" Garroth asked.

I look to him and go bright red. I nod. He leads me upstairs. I trail behind.

"These are our stairs." He said.

I laugh. "Wow!! These are amazing!! Not like I haven't seen any other anywhere els!!" I say sarcastically.

He chuckles as I laugh.

"I didn't mean it like that. Anyway.." he said.

He shows me to Zane and Vlads rooms. I didn't want to interrupt so we went to his.

"This is my room. Come inside." He spoke sweetly.

I enter. His room was very tidy and nixe. The walls where blue and posters of games where hung up.

"Woah!! Nice room!! How can you keep it so..tidy and nice?" I said.

"By cleaning it." He said.

I smile cheerfully. I look around his room. He closes the door and thats when I blush red. Me and Garroth Ro'Meave where is his bedroom..together!! So cool!!

"S-so? Where do I sleep?.." I asked.

"You can have my bed if you want. I'll sleep on the floor." He offers.

"N-no no its fine!! I'll sleep on the floor!! Its totally okay!!" I said.

"No I insist on you to. Your the guest. Please?" He plead.

I give in. "F-fine." I sit on the edge of the bed. He sits next to me. It. Was. Terrorfying!!

We sit and chat. I unpack some of my clothes and stuff into an empty draw. Currently, he was in the bathroom getting changed.

I look at the clothes I have. I find an outfit and start changing. I chose a crimson red shoulderless turtle neck that was a belly top. Some plain dark blue ripped jeans ans a pair of black flats to match.

I pull off my top. I stuggle to pull it off.

"Hey Laura I need to- ahh!!!" Garroth intrudes on accident.

I yank my top off and look at him. I remain in my bra. He blushes as I turn red.

"Get!! Out!!" I throw my half drank water bottle at his head.

"Ahhh!!" He screams. He shuts the door. My heart flutters.

I sit on the bed with my top in my hands. I look down and let my hair flow besides my face.

"..d-did..did Garroth Ro'Meave..walk in on me..getting..ch-changed!?" I say to myself.

I squeal quietly. I put on my shoulderless belly top and slip on my jeans. I put my flats on. I pack away my previous clothes away.

I walk to the door and open it. Garroth leans by it waiting with his arms crossed. I catch his attention.

"H-hey..you can come in now.." I say.

He walks in. He sits on the bed. He wears a black t-shirt with mixtures of blue wind like patterns ombre. A pair of blue jeans, trainers and a black nike hoodie.He has his hands in his pockets.

"Next time don't throw a bottle at my head." He complains.

"Next time don't barge in when im changing!!" I argue.

"You could've told me!!" He said.

"You could've asked and knocked!!" I said.

I sigh. A stream of blush covers my face. I go by the mirror and style my hair. I part it to my right. I flatten any loose strands. Soon enough I spot a smudde of blood on my cheek.

"..hm?" I hum. I gran Garroths attentions.

I wipe the blood away and check it.

"What?" He said.

"..I had some blood on my cheek from that guy at the school." I answer.

"You ready?" He asks. I look to him and nod. Still blushing. We start to walk downatairs together. We make our way to the table and sit down.