Facts about 707

#1 707's real name is Saeyoung

#2 707's baptismal name "Luciel" was chosen by him as reference to Lucifer [Satan] with intentions of having a life that will not end up as a fallen angel

#3 707 flipped upside-down is "LOL",with his online a me possibly referencing the times when he always seems to say 'lol'.

#4 Seven can be considered as the endgame--meaning that he would be the one who is meant to end up with MC.

*SPOILER*
#5 Seven had feelings for you[MC] in every route

#6 707 with his bubbly environment often states that it would be great if Zen and Jumin were a couple witnessing their fights everyday.

#7 In a call with Yoosung,it is mentioned that Seven is an S,which stands for sadist.

#8 Seven's special talents include hacking,infiltrating,and being fluent in 17 languages.

#9 Seven wants to marry at a space station

#10 Seven's favorite subject is math

#11 Seven prefers to eat the bellies of Bungeoppang [Taiyaki in Japanese] first.

#12 Seven underwent physical training as part of his training as a secret agent.

#13 As a secret agent,Seven works under the codename "707 EXTREME".

#14 When he was called for the audition,Youngsun Kim [Seven's voice actor] instantly accepted claiming that his phone had 1% battery left at the time.

#15 Seven's birthday is on the 11th of June and his Zodiac sign is Gemini.

#16 Seven has stated that does not drink coffee or alcohol nor does he smoke.

#17 Seven owns three pairs of glasses and each of them have a different subtle.

#18 When Seven has a difficulty coding,he has a habit of loudly tapping his mouse with his thumb in a rhythm.

#19 Seven had a crush on Rika.

#20 Seven is Bisexual

#21 Seven sees himself as the funniest person in the world.

#22 In the secret route,MC's position is Seven's girlfriend.

#23 Because Sevens the smallest agent in his agency he is often forced to play a part as a woman.

#24 Seven's script is the longest in the messenger.

#24 Seven has Glow in the dark stars on his ceiling.

#25 At least one of Seven's cars is bulletproof.

#26 Seven shares the same voice actor as Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden),Araragi Koyomi (Bakemonogatari Recap), and Light Yagami (Death Note).

#27 As a college student,Seven worked also at night and slept less than 3 hours everyday.

#28 Seven owns a Cat costume.

#29 Seven owns a Bunny costume.

#30 Seven thinks his curley hair is cute.

#31 Seven knows he is in a game and sometimes breaks the fourth wall.

#32 Seven doesn't like Christmas songs.

#33 Seven doesn't like Christmas.

#34 Although Seven loves to play pranks on Yoosung,he mentioned that he will not go overboard he thinks Yoosung would be scary if he reaches his limit.

#35 Seven was the one who put the black star [☆] Behind Yoosung's username in the RFA messenger