23

Bella Pov

The first half of the day was boring. Taking tests and quizzes and taking notes. Same old, same old. Luckily I saw the pack, I talked to Paul about my lunch arrangements. He was fine with it. I was one of the last people to enter the lunchroom. I walked to the lunch line and got a piece of pizza and chocolate milk. I stood to the side trying to spot where my old friends are sitting.

After a couple moments I noticed a flailing hand waving erractically in the air. I turned to look and saw that it was Angela's hand. I began walking towards the table just as the people around started to noticed what table I was walking to. Their friends started to point and whisper about me.

"Hi." I mumbled sitting myself down at the empty chair near the end of the table.

"Glad you could join us again." Eric joked, putting his arm around me. "It's great to spend time with my home girl, Bella."

"Haha." I laughed lightly, trying to enlighten the mood.

"Didn't we go through this last time?" Tyler asked. "Bella is my home girl." (I don't remember that whole scene from the first movie, so I'm making up who said what. Sorry.)

"No, I think she was mine." Mike piped up. Tyler and Eric shared a look with each other and started to fake fight with Mike over me. Angela and I started laughing uncontrollably.

I really missed this, sitting here acting as if we all knew each other our whole lives. The only thing missing was The Cullens and Jessica, and I am PERFECTLY HAPPY about it.

"Uh-oh." Angela said looking behind us. I felt a piercing gaze on my back and immediately knew who she was talking about. THEY were here. Great.

"Ignore them." Eric said back down next to her.

"So guys since news got around that I'm engaged, I was wondering if You'd like to come to the wedding?" I asked, looking at their shocked faces.

"Eric and I would love too." Angela said, while Eric could only nod yes since his mouth is stuffed with food.

"I'll come only if I can dance with you second." Tyler said/joked, putting his arms around me.

"Ok," I laughed. As my eyes scanned the lunch room and stopped at the eyes that belonged to a predator. I glared right in them, challenging almost.

"You won't be dancing with Bella second, because I will." Mike said. Just like the first time I sat with them, those two started to fight over 'The New Shinny Toy' . Lunch dragged on with all of us catching up on the things that I and they missed.

I felt the piercing gaze on my back was there the whole lunch daring me to say or to do something. I guess the Lion is now preying on the Lamb.