Facts about V

*SPOILER*
#1 Unlike Rika's unofficial suicide V had a proper funeral with his dead body and appeared to have committed suicide.

*SPOILER*
#2 V became blind due to Rika injuring his eye in order to "test" V's lover for her.

*SPOILER*
#3 V didn't commit suicide he was actually murdered by Saeran

*SPOILER*
#4 V was in Minteye in order to protect the other RFA members from being brainwashed by Rika and to gather information about Rika's movements.

#5 V actually saw seven like his son.

*SPOILER*
#6 V was concerned about the main character's safety.

*Behind the scenes*
#7 During the recording session V's scenes was too sad that both Hosan Lee [V's voice actor] and the Cheritz staff cried.

*Behind the scenes*
#8 V's voice actor actually won the poll for Jumin but took V instead,the reason is unknown.

#9 Whenever V needs to think,he uses his smoking pipe.

#10 V's mother is a composer and his father a painter.

#11 If V could have another Job, he would still be creating but in another field.

#12 For his first Date, V would give as gift a picture of the sun.

#13 V and Rika were the ones who named Elizabeth and gave her to Jumin so he wouldn't feel alone.

#14 V's voice actor  (Hosan Lee) couldn't stop his stop while recording.