It was stretched out from Klaus yanking at it, a little dirty from me spilling tea on it and the smell of his cologne had completely disappeared. I throw it in my laundry basket and put on my oversized burgundy sweater with black jeans.

When I get out my closet I spot Ty getting out of bed, he smiles and walks over to me. Kissing me on the forehead and then walking back into my bathroom.

"I'm going to eat breakfast" I say as I walk out my room.

I can hear him say okay as I shut the door after me and walk inside the dining room. My brothers were already up and from what it looked like, they had just went jogging. I take a seat at the edge of the table and pour myself cereal.

"Good morning Lilian" Elijah says as he sets down his newspaper.

He reminded me so much of our dad that it was a bit scary, he clears his throat and smiles.

"Morning" I smile weakily as I took a bite of my cookie crisps.

"How was your night?" He asks.

Klaus rolls his eyes and his eyes narrow towards the door, it was Tyler. He takes a seat besides me, I can tell Klaus was tensing up, Elijah was too but he didn't make it as noticeable.

This was awkward, I tell my brothers we're on a break, that he got drunk and ignored me and then Tyler comes over unexpectedly then sleeps over.

They both excuse themselves from the table, thankfully. I look over at Tyler, smiling weakily. I was glad that we talked it out, he still loved me and despite what him kissing that girl, it didn't go further than that.

He said he was just imagining it was me and that he was waiting for me to contact him first, to show that I also missed him

It was kind of annoying but it made me happy that he was just trying to give me space.

....

My mom and I go to the airport to drop off my brothers, I hugged them goodbye. Klaus and Elijah wave as they walked towards their terminal. I was going to see them for a week next month, as much as I was going to miss them, it was always hard to get along with them.

"So you and Tyler are getting back together?" She asks as we get inside her car.

I shrug my shoulders as I looked outside the window, we were in San Francisco. Tyler already left because he had to go to practice, I wasn't sure how to feel about anything.

"He's not perfect Lily" she says, "but I know that you sitll love him. Nothing worth having comes easy" she smiles.

"But how do you know what's worth having?" I ask quietly.

She purses her lips as he taps on her steering wheel, quickly geting onto the freeway.

"If someone makes you happy, makes you feel good about yourself and never hurts you... physically or mentally.. That's how you know.. I mean it's different for everyone obviously" she laughs weakly.

It sounded like she was describing Harry to be perfectly honest. Despite it being difficult the first few times I've met him, he was cold and rude but he warmed up. I remember staying in his dorm room, him comforting me in his arms, he always knew when something was wrong with me.

"When your heart skips a beat when you see him, you know, when you get those butterflies in your stomach, you know" she says.

Those butterflies quickly turned back into catepillars whenever I saw Tyler, but when I saw Harry it felt like I had butterflies throughout my entire body.

I nod my head as she continues to talk to me about love and whatnot, but to be honest, you could never define the word love.

Love is not something that can be easily explained in words, but something that you feel inside for someone or something.