Places : Living Room

Louis lays down on the sofa with his hand resting under his chin . His hand holding a small remote but with his small hand , everything seem bigger than his hand . He doesn't like to watch horror movie alone because he just don't like it. He won't admit tho that he's afraid .

Places : Backyard

Louis played with Larry at the backyard . He's running around with a skipping rope on his hand to let Larry to catch it . Skipping rope is for jumping for gods sake Louis !

Places : In front of the door

Well , here shows nothing actually. But the reason why I put the cctv there was for safety . But we kind of get in and out everyday from that door ..

Day 2 , Tape 2 out of 25

Harry : what is on your bucket list today ?

Louis : to play piano but apparently we don't have one . *pouts*

Harry : what ? You can play piano ?

Louis : of course I can . I'm the best pianist at my school hazza! I always the one kid that play the song when it's come to music classes , competitions and for any ceremony!

Harry : oh I never knew of that cause you never told me !

Louis : well , you never ask me about it so ....

Harry : wanna tell us about it more?

Louis : yea. My grandpa teach me how to play piano when I was 7 years old . He's good pianist as well . You should see him plays but it's too late, he's gone when I was 11 or something. Anyway , he teach me a song , kid song , kinda forgot what the title was . . . So yea he's the reason why I love to play piano . He always have this little smile of proud when he sees me playing . I never forget the way he looking at me . Urm. That's all I guess ...

Harry : seem good. Well , we should buy one since I'm curious how good you were !

Louis : really hazza ? We can buy one ? Oh my god !! Thanks harry !

Harry : your welcome. Do you have anything to say to the viewer ?

Louis : yup . If you are sad , listen to the song that is rock and pop. It will make you forget why you are sad and make you dance instead. Try to dance or sing along to it. Or scream the lyric to let out your sadness. Trust me it's work . You will be smiling when you do this method ! Stay happy love ! Thank you .

Harry : that's the good one !

Cctv tape

Places : backyard

We played water balloon today . It was fun ! It's childish but we don't care . We do what makes us happy without worrying how childish it is . Fun fact : Louis fell on his bum when he tried to catch the big balloon over his head. That was the funniest thing to watch ! Aha sorry lou !

Day 3 , Tape 3 out of 25

Harry : what's on your bucket list today Louis ?

Louis : To have double dates with Niam Horayne!

Harry : who is ni- oh .. alright . Why is that ?

Louis : well , we never done that before. Besides , that was a thing nowdays to have a double date with our best friend. It's like to know more bout each other !