Chapter 4

It was a week since the boys were here. It was nice to cook for someone other then myself and have company once again.

I was in the bed asleep.  Still missing John.

I felt something heavy on me. I stirred and I felt lips on my neck. I struggled. "Shhhh love its me." I heard. I opened my eyes and saw the dark brown eyes I loved. "John?" I whispered. I smiled and hugged him once he smiled at me.

"Oh God John. I've missed you. Where the hell have you been!?" I demanded. He shushed me once more. "I don't want to talk about that right now Anna. All I want right now is to make love to you. I've missed you." He said huskily kissing my neck.

I giggled softly before moaning as he attacked my sweet spot on my neck. I grabbed him by the face and sought out his lips for my own.

My arms wrapped around him but he soon grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the bed. "We have to much on." I panted. He nodded and sat up. He grabbed my shirt and literally ripped my shirt in half. I was so tired tonight that after I cleaned up from dinner I just fell into bed. I still had my socks on and I hate having my socks on when I go to bed.

He took his shirt off and went back to kissing me. I once again wrapped my arms around his neck and he once again pinned them down.

He started to go down my neck and down my body.

As he kissed down my body he pulled my panties down

As he kissed down my body he pulled my panties down. He looked up at me as he continued down my body and rubbed his bottom lip over my belly.

 He looked up at me as he continued down my body and rubbed his bottom lip over my belly

"I have missed you." He whispered huskily then gave me a lick. HIs fingers started playing with me making me moan and wriggle in pleasure.

"ANNA! THERES A TRUCK OUTSIDE!" We heard as john started to go down on me and was loosening my bra, when the door burst open.

"Oh God!" We all said at the same time. John and I sat up and I quickly covered myself. My face was beat red. So was Dean and Sam's face. John just looked smug and disappointed at the same time.

____

We all had gathered into the living room. I had gotten dressed and John and I cooled off a bit. I was still so embarrassed. John pulled me onto his lap after I brought out some hot chocolate for everyone.

His fingers brushed my thigh.

"So you really are alive?" Sam said. John nodded. "I wouldn't be if it wasn't for this angel here. She gave me this pill and necklace from her tribe. I was supposed to die. And I did for a bit." I nodded. I remembered that I had blacked out and when I woke up my heart hurt but I knew what happened.

John and I had died and come back to life.

"The demon had tried to kill me for your life Dean. But I... Well we came back to life. I haven't been able to return cause I ran into some trouble. I can't bring you two into this. I've been trying to keep you two out of this. Its why I couldn't tell you about Anna. If Connor found out of you two exist he could come after you two." John said. I squeezed his hand.

I knew that Connor would use the brothers against us.

"Dad. We've gone against werewolves before." Dean said. "None like Connor's pack. If a werewolf eats a supernatural being the intake not only their life span, but their strength, their powers to certain existent, and their immortality. His pack has hunted witches for years. And have killed many. Connor has eaten the most in almost everything. Skin crawlers. He's the only wolf to ever been able to kill and eat . Not one but two of them. He's the most powerful being you have ever faced." I told them.

"I have been trying to keep you safe. All of you. It's why I couldn't come back to you guys. If he gets Anna, who knows what could happen." John said. I looked down.

"Look. It's really late, lets all go back to bed. We can talk when we wake up." I said, I just wanted to end the conversation. I hated talking about Connor and my past.

I stood and pulled John up. I wanted to be held by him. I was so tired, I just wanted to forget. and hope the brothers wouldn't hate me.

____

I took my pants off as well as my bra and climbed into bed.

"I just want to sleep." I whispered. "I understand love." John said and climbed in beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and tucked me into him.

"I will protect you Anna." He whispered before kissing my ear and then my neck. I snuggled in as much as I could. before falling asleep.

____

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!