27

"I love it!!!!" You shout happily while eat your vanilla ice cream.

"Hahaha I knew it." Your dad laughed.

"Appa~~" you look at your dad. "I really want to go to Disneyland with you and omma." you look sad.

"Omoo..my beautiful daughter was sad.It's not me who doesnt want to go but we need to understand your mum situation. She's still busy with her work." Appa coax you.

"Hurm...what about if only we both?" you smile.

You dad laughed.

"Waejyo appa??" you mad.

"How come we leave your mum? she'll sulking later."

You think twice.

"Yeah , appa is right.Omma will be sulk." you said.

"Ah Ri .." your dad calls your name.

You look at him."Ne?"

"What happen if one day I was gone? go faaaaar away from this world?"

"Musun iriya? (what is this) Appa dont say such a nonsense thing." you mad.

"Haha , I'm just want to ask ."

"Hurmm..."

Your dad was waiting for your answer.

"I dont know how to say..but I dont really like that question.Appa dont ask again." you said.

Your dad just smile.

"You need to be prepared with those things."

"I dont want to think about that scary things now.I just want to be happy with appa." you smile and continued eat your ice cream.

Your dad ruffles your hair.You dont mad at him either because you like to be treat like that.

Suddenly the scene changed.

It turned to be in a rain.Your father and mother got into a little disagree at the bus station.

You stay in a bus station centre, sitting on the seat while your parents on the outside .

You look at them.Your mother looks very angry to your father. You dont know what's happening since you're in the inside.

You want to go to them but your uncle doesnt allow you.He witness the argument among your parents too.

"What's happening actually , ahjushi?" you asked your uncle.

He look at you."Nothing.Just a little bit disagree."

"Was that too serious?"

"No.It's a normal things in a marriage."

You nod understand.

But they look like having such a big argument.

You thought in your mind.

Suddenly your mum run from your dad . She cross the road. Your dad chased her around but unfortunately there's a car drove in a very fast hit your dad.

"APPA!!" You startled. You wake up from your bed.

"Hey hey . " Jungkook comes to you.

"Appa!!" you still mentioning his name.

"Ah Ri , are you alright?? " Jungkook taps on your shoulder.