Jungkook last word before Jaekyung couldnt see his brother's sight anymore.

Jaekyung closed the door. He saw Jungkook car key . He puzzled for a while. He then open the door back and see Jungkook's car.

He doesnt use his car??!
Whatta..
Does he want to get a fever??

Jaekyung thought.

"Hello, hello??"  You mum thought that there's no line in your country.

"Hi aunt."

"Hi what's the matter? Is everything alright??" aunt asked.

"Yeah everything's alright.How about you at there? was it fun ?" Jaekyung changed the topic.

*************
"Ah Ri where are you???" Jungkook finds you at all the bus station near to the school in the rain.

He doesnt care at all about his clothes will wet in the rain because his guilty feelings are more than that.

"Ah Ri!" Jungkook calls out your name .

He then continues on searching you at the next bus station.There are three bus station and he's already got 2.

"This must be last and the exact place." Jungkook runs to the last place of bus station.

He turn to the left after passed through the supermarket. He took the way that looks scary as a shortcut to go to the last bus station.

He run.

"Ah Ri??" Jungkook look at someone which already wet in the rain , sitting on the side of road.

To make sure that it was you , Jungkook comes a little bit closer.

"Ah Ri.Kim Ah Ri." Jungkook shouts your name.

Yes it was you. You ignored him as you closed your eyes while holding a bouquet of flowers and crying .

Ah Ri.You're wet. Let's get some sh--"

"Let me be alone with my dad."
you said.

Jungkook paused.He didnt know what to say.

"Appa......" you cry badly.

Jungkook feels sympathy as he comes and hug you to make you feel better.

"Kwaencanha." He ruffles your hair then.

"I miss appa...." you said to Jungkook."I do really miss him.."

"Shhhhh.It's okay." Jungkook hugs you tightly.He then kiss your forehead.

You hugs him too. He calm you down.

"Dont be sad like that.Your appa will be sad too.He'll not forgive himself either."

Without his conscious , his tears drop too. He couldnt the sadness as he comes along t cry with you but in a cool way.

After he succeed on calming you , he persuades you to back to home and rest. Before you leave, you put the flowers you'd bought on the road side.You both left then.

DING DONG

Jaekyung open the door. He looks happy.

"Noo--"

"Shhh!" Jungkook asked him to keep quiet .

Along the way to back to your home , you feel so tired as you fall on the street. Luckily Jungkook already predicts that things will happened as he quickly hold you. He does a piggyback to you.

"Took of her shoes." Jungkook instructs Jaekyung to took off your shoes in a whisper way.

Jaekyung nod understand that he took off your shoes. Jungkook enter the house , going up to upstairs . Jaekyung helps him by open the door of you room.

"Not that room but my room." Jungkook said.

"Mwo?? " Jaekyung looks unbelieved.

"Her room dont have a heater.Only our room have it." Jungkook explained. Jaekyung understand already as he opened Jungkook's door room.

Jaekyung then left. Jungkook lied you on the bed. He saw your clothes are wet but he cant changed it for you so he just took a decide to switch on the heater.

He covers you with a blanket.

"I do really sorry on what happened today.Nice dream." Jungkook kiss your forehead.

He walking to the door. He turn to your side. He switch off the light and get out from the room.