Chapter 6

What can I do? I have fallen for you. Hard.

But do you feel the same?

***

Dara drives back to her apartment late tonight. There are a lot of things happening right before her. Works, and works are all she's been facing till now. But, Kwon Jiyong is the one that stuck on her mind this entire time. The last time red roses thing is still bothering her. Why didn't he do anything after he received my message?

Dara sighs tiredly. She's nearly losing her mind now. How her heart is aching to admit this feeling, and how her mind is kept yearning for him. She can't think straight anymore. She's going insane. She walks into the elevator lifelessly, it is 2 AM now and she's just barely reaching home.

She walks down the corridor as her eyes starts to betray her. Just a little more Dara, and you'll have your sweet dream. She tries her best to walk straight as the sleep comes. Right before her head walk through the wall, as strong hand pulls her away. And now, she is fully awake.

"Are you going home at this time every single day?", a grunt comes from right behind her ears. Her back is now pressed to a warm chest as this figure's hand are wrap around her waist. She jerks away in cautions.

"You're a woman Dara, this is so dangerous for you. Don't you know that?", Jiyong hisses as he looks at this woman before him. A red knee length skirt with a white blouse are seriously sexy on her. No matter how pale she is right now, she is really beautiful.

"Why are you here?", Dara hisses back as her eyes sharply glaring at him.

"I want to see you", Jiyong replies back shortly. He really sounds so desperate and he really don't care about it. I'm totally on her mercy.

"How could you be here? I'm pretty sure, you need card to goes up here", Dara says coldly as her eyes had turned away from him. I really want to hug him. God I miss him so much.

"I have my way Dara", Jiyong replies,"I really want to see you. Don't you want to see me?".

Damn right, I am. I really want to kiss your lips and wipes those tears away from your brown eyes. Oh God, please give me strength.

"Oh I totally forgot that you hold so many secret, right? I don't even know that I had sleep with my business partner. Also, I don't even know how could you be here at this moment. You surely impress me Kwon Jiyong", Dara smiles fakely.

"Dara...",

"And please stop sending me things that your heart didn't meant at all. White roses?! Are you kidding me? Stop fooling me Jiyong", Dara says angrily, "Am I just worth as white roses with no meaning?! Did you even know what that roses mean?".

"Dara listen to me-",

"True love", Dara whispers answering her own questions, "And I know you don't mean it Jiyong. I don't want any of your unsincere gift!".

"Dara!!", Jiyong yells angrily. He had hold her arms on his as his brown eyes see through her dark orbs.

"I love you! How can I make you understand that? I'm sorry, I have done a big mistakes. I know that you have the right to hate me. But please I will do everything for us. I will do everything to make you forgive me. Please Dara", Jiyong says sadly.

"You-"

"I mean it. Damn. I totally mean it. All of that roses I sent to you, I give you my heart an sincerity", Jiyong yells. He had her on his embrace as his mind tries to read her.

"Liar!", Dara says as she tries to be away from him desperately.

"Oh God, Dara can't you feel this?", Jiyong whispers sadly, "N-never. I never lied to you about how much I love you. H-how much you make me feel. How desperate I am right now to j-just h-hold you like this. I love you Sandara Park, I really do".

Dara broke down into tears. Long forgotten how sleepy she was before. She is there with the only man who she had given her heart to. She is in his arm; he is back to me. He's really in love with me.

"I love you Dara, I love you", he whispers again.

"Y-you b-bastard...", she weakly replies. She inhales his scent deeply, the scent that still lingering on her bed. She's truly miss him.

"I will do everything to make you forgive me. I'm stupid. I do. I don't know what have I been thinking all this time. I will treat you right Dara. I'll be here, I'm not going anywhere", Jiyong says softly as his eyes looks into her dark orbs, silently pleading, "Will you accept me back?".

"Stupid...", Dara whispers as she crushes herself back into his embrace, "How can I ignore you... You d-don't know h-how m-much my h-heart yearning for you..."

"I love you Dara", he kisses her forehead slowly. Dara looks up to see that warm brown eyes. The one that mesmerize her the most.

"Do you love me?", Jiyong asks lovingly as he tucks some of Dara's hair behind her ears.

"Always do", Dara smiles as she kisses him on the lips. Jiyong pulls her into his arm as he eagerly kissing her back. After a while, Dara pushes him away. Jiyong smiles in relief. She's still in love with me.

"This doesn't mean that I'm forgiving you", Dara says with a pouts. Jiyong agapes at her as he held her hand tightly.

"What do you mean?", Jiyong asks bewildered.

"I'm here as the woman who is willing to love you with everything I had", Dara says softly, "So I want to see how much you will try to show me that you're in the same boat as me. We're in same frequency. It surely frightens me that I'll be the one who is more in love with you. And you don't. You're gone for month before, surely gave me trauma. So, I want to see how much you'll fight for us. You'll fight for this relationship with me".

Jiyong stands there with a shock expression. Did I just hear it right?

"We're no longer young, Jiyong. Please don't give me that look. Of course, I want to settle down with you. Why would I wait stupidly for someone I don't truly lo-",

Jiyong pulls her into a passionate kiss. His finger slowly tracing her waist. He pulls her near until her body melt into his. Perfect, she is so perfect.

"Mmmh, Jiyong", Dara mumbles to his lips.

"I will show you how much I want you into my life baby. I'm the one who love you more, damnit. I will show you how much I fell for you", Jiyong says as his eyes sparks in delight.

"I'll be waiting baby boy", Dara smiles as she pecks him on his lips. Jiyong is grinning from ear to ear.

"Sure you will", Jiyong smirks, "I'm just going to warn you. When I show off, I will really do my best".

"I will pour every bit of me into it", Jiyong whispers to her ears, "I just want to make sure, I'm going to more passionate than what you can imagine".

Jiyong back her up to the walls beside her own apartment door. He kisses her lips wildly as his hand brought her to him.

"J-jiyong-ah...",

"Just be aware, that you'll melt with me baby", he whispers as he nibbles on her neck. Surely leaving a mark on her.

"Pervert!", Dara pushes him away making Jiyong chuckles.

"Just for you baby", Jiyong says as he kisses her forehead once more time, "Hey can I sleep here? I'm too tired to drive. I'm thinking of many things I had to discuss with my girlfriend right now. Because she has accepting me now, I really really have to make her know how much I miss her. So If I'm staying here It will be a great ti-"

"Oh God, you still blabber so much", Dara chuckles as she opens her apartment's door.

"Just with you baby~ So? Am I welcome?", Jiyong says as he's giving her some sort of signal.

"No funny business", Dara strictly says as she pulls him in.

"Why not?!", Jiyong exclaims as Dara closes the door behind them.