I do, I do, I do, I do, I do

Start from the beginning

Dad laughed. "I'll make some more. Just for you to know, your mother and Evelyn are freaking out because they couldn't find you."

"Yeah," Lucas scoffed. "Apparently, you've run away."

"I did run away," Sophie smirked. "I couldn't sleep so I went out for an early morning jog. It's ok, though, because I came back. All is well."

Dad, Lucas and I exchanged a sceptical look, wondering when Sophie would go full Bridezilla on us. It was inevitable; Sophie is, despite what many think, a perfectionist. If there was one thing to go wrong today, she would surely go nuts. The wrong shade of eyeshadow, a hair out of place, a guest not on the list... Sophie is a ticking time bomb.

Emma and I had spent hours yesterday after the rehearsal making sure that we had everything, even going so far as to set everything out just so we could be certain. Sophie's dress and veil were hanging in the master bedroom, her shoes were on the armchair next to it and all her wedding jewellery was placed on the dresser under the window. Her paper flowers were in the study alongside the other bouquets and her clutch full of necessities was near the front door, ready for Emma to grab just before we flew out the door. We were all set, just so long as everyone was on their A-game.

My mobile rang in my pocket, the vibration making me jump and spill juice down my top. "Great," I grumbled as I wiped my t-shirt. I pulled out my phone and looked at the caller ID, seeing Isaac's name flashing back at me. With a sigh, I slide the green icon across the screen. "Hello, Isaac."

"Has Sophie done a runner?" Isaac gets straight to the point. "Evie called Alistair, who took us aside and told us that she's gone."

"She went out for a run but she's back now," I inform him. "Chill out, Skip, they're still getting married."

Isaac laughed. "That's a shame. I was hoping with their wedding off, we could get married."

"In your dreams, Skip," I say as I pull the phone from my ear and press the red icon, ending the brief call. Noticing the stares of my father, brother and older sister, I frown at them. "Nothing to see here. Now, Sophie, hurry up and finish breakfast so we can start getting ready for your big day."

Isaac Fletcher

"It's all good, guys," I turn to the men in the room as soon as my conversation with Charlotte ends

"It's all good, guys," I turn to the men in the room as soon as my conversation with Charlotte ends. Elias, Michael, and Alistair all look up with hope in their eyes, waiting for me to continue. "She went for a run, that's all. Daniel doesn't know any of this right?"

When Alistair Harrow came rushing into the living room this morning fresh off the phone from Evie, he hurriedly told us that Sophie was missing and it was presumed that she had fled. I called bullshit on it instantly, but Michael wasn't so sure. Elias and Samuel were weirdly quiet about the whole incident, although Elias had an inside woman in the shape of his wife, Jenna, who was over at the other house with the bridal party. Bu what these blokes didn't know is that I, too, have an inside woman.