I Think You Need to Take a Little Break...

"I hate you! Get out! Get out of my life!" Liam screamed at me. John or Jack or whatever, was standing next to him smirking at me.

"Liam please! You have to believe me!" I yelled back at him.

He just shook his head, called me a liar and left. Slamming the door.

Suddenly, random people were emerging from random hiding places and walking towards me.

"Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam," They chanted over and over again. Coming closer and closer.

I woke up at the last second to find Harry shaking my shoulder. I was breathing heavy.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you again, but you were asleep. Have you been here all night?" Harry asked keeping his hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and stood up. I must have stayed asleep the whole night. I checked my phone to see 9 missed calls from Ben and 29 new text messages from him.

Oh so now he wants to talk?

I put set my phone back on my desk roughly, "Where are the rest of the boys?"

"Oh they are all trying the clothes you made on. They looked really good!," He nodded towards my phone, "Boyfriend trouble?"

I nodded again, sadly.

"Need a hug?" He asked extending his arms. I smiled weakly and gave him a hug back. Niall and Louis ran out in one of their new outfits.

"These are awesome! You are so good at this!" Louis thanked me.

"Oh Louis! I didn't get to finish your last jacket last night! I'm so sorry you were the last pile and I fell asleep. I'll do it right now!" I sat down at my desk quickly and started working on his jacket.

"Sam, it's fine! Don't even worry about it! I think you need a little break anyway..." Louis grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

"How does some breakfast sound?" He smiled at me.

I sighed and nodded; these boys were so much nicer than I expected them to be.

"Boys, we are going out to give Sam a break! Let's go!"

All the boys agreed and we headed out. They even stopped by my apartment real quick so I could change out of these clothes.

I ran into the house quickly hoping Ben wasn't there. I heard the shower going and I sighed in relief.

I quickly pulled on some jean shorts and a strapless shirt, threw my hair in a messy bun with a headband, put on a little mascara, brushed my teeth and put on a pair of vans. Totally looking like a mess, but oh well.

Ben came out of the shower just as I was about to leave.

"Sam! There you are!" He hugged me and kissed me, "Where were you I was so worried!"

"Well after you basically told me to F*ck off, and continued flirting with a hoe you probably screwed after I left, I went to work. Now I have clients waiting outside that I need to assist." I attempt to  walk away but he grabs my arm.

"Now you're accusing me of cheating on you? Wow Sam. Wow." Ben shook his head.

"Ben you had your hands all over here, you slipped her your number! You were basically doing her right in front of me!" I threw my hands up.

"And I was getting checked out by some creepy drunk guys while you were almost playing tonsil hockey with some girl!" I screamed some more.

"You're just jealous because I'm famous! I get attention and have fans and you don't. And you're worried that it's going to take me away from you," Ben looked at me like I was a little baby that needed to be taught a lesson.

jealous? Really?

I shook my head and walked out. I slammed the door so hard I thought I heard the wall crack a little. I stormed out of the building and got back into the car with the boys.

"Sorry that took so long. My boy-well, Ben, was in there, and we got into a fight. I'm really sorry I held you up." I explained.

"It's fine! Don't worry about it!" Zayn assured me. All they boys, besides Liam of course, agreed.

"This Ben fella sounds like a jerk." Liam said loud and clear for me to hear.

"Well, you're wrong. He's usually really sweet and nice." I didn't know why I was defending him. Maybe I was just trying to make Liam mad and show him that he can be wrong too sometimes.

"Oh yeah, forgetting to pick you up, flirting with other women while you almost get attacked my drunk men, and then letting you walk to work all by yourself in the pouring rain. He deserves an award!" Liam said sarcastically.

"Shut up Liam! He was drunk last night, he didn't know what he was doing! He didn't do half that stuff on purpose!" Why was I defending him??

"Oh great, now we can add responsible to Ben's list of great qualities!" Liam was yelling.

"Why do you even care Liam? I'm not you're problem any more! You don't have to worry or care about what I'm doing! It's not your problem so why the heck are you so interested?" I yelled back.

"Because you don't deserve to be treated like that, Sam!" Liam yelled. He looked a little embarrassed after he said it.

I didn't know what to say so I just stayed quiet. No one really said a word the whole car ride.

Maybe this whole "working for Liam" situation wasn't going to work out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO @liveurdisneymoment

SHE MAKES AMAZING COVERS, SUCH AS THIS ONE AND IS AMAZING! GO CHECK HER OUT!!

Will Sam break up with Ben?

Will her and Liam ever get along??

PLease comment!

Please vote!