2013

2013(DECEMBER 17)

I tapped my foot impatiently as I waited for Ben to pick me up. I'd been off work for 45 minutes and he still wasn't there to pick me up.

Oh by the way, Ben was my boyfriend at the time. We'd been together for 5 months, and tonight was date night.

I called him over and over again, but he never picked. up. He was always late.....to everything.

Eventually, Ben pulled up in his convertible, with his sunglasses on and his radio turned up loud.

I rolled my eyes and got in the car. "Where were you? I told you I got out of work at 5 and now it's like 6." I pestered him.

"Sorry babe, I got held up at set." He answered nonchalantly, like it was no big deal I was waiting there for an hour.

Liam would have at least answered my calls-

No. No thinking about Liam. No more of that. We hadn't spoken to or seen each other since that day. I couldn't bring myself to delete his number from my phone.

I mean just in case something happens and we are the only two people left on Earth; and it's up to us to repopulate the planet, at least I can call him to find out where he is.

That's totally gonna happen.

Ben was a professional hockey player, and pretty famous I might add. He was currently filming a commercial for his new cologne, and they had sent about 100 bottles to his apartment, and it's all he wore.

It did NOT smell good.

We pulled up to this little Mexican restaurant downtown in the ghetto. It was his turn to pick the restaurant for date night and this is what he picked?? This little ghetto place?

I sighed and closed the car door. We ate in silence until drunk people started singing on the karaoke machine.

Ben tried to convince me to get drinks with him and waved me away when I refused. I never liked drinking, I was always too afraid of what I might do If I had ever gotten drunk.

As soon as Ben had taken a seat at the bar, there were girls all over him. He didn't tell them to leave! He flirted right back and I was pretty sure I saw him slip one girl his number.

Unbelievable. I looked around to see a couple creepy men staring at me. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably.

Two of them started walking closer. One sat across from me and the other sat next to me so I couldn't escape.

"Why is a pretty girl like you here all alone?" The one next to me stroked my face.

I swatted his hand away, "My boyfriend is right over there," I nodded to the bar.

"Yeah it really looks like he's treating you well," The other one scoffed.

"Excuse me, but I need to go," I said and the man stood up.

I walked quickly to Ben, but not fast enough before the man smacked my butt. I turned around and slapped him with all of my strength he fell backwards onto our table.

I rushed up to Ben, "Ben, can we please go, these men are-"

"Can you wait a little bit? I'm pretty busy," He waved me off. He continued flirting with this little slut with short hair.

"Ben please, he smacked my butt, I think we should go-" I tried again; More men were staring at me and I was getting really scared.

"YOU CAN LEAVE THEN! Stop bugging me about everything! God! You're an adult! You can take care of yourself!" He screamed at me and pushed me away. Literally, full on pushed me.

I walked as quickly as I could out of the restaurant, and down the street. It was drizzling a little bit, but nothing I couldn't handle.  

I walked up the hill and then it started pouring. I was too angry to even notice.

Oh one wierd thing about me, ever since the breakup with Liam, I haven't cried. Once.

I don't cry anymore. It's like I forgot how; I guess that nothing has ever hurt me so much as when we broke things off.

Eventually, I cab pulled up next to me. I decided to go back to work. I didn't feel like going back to Ben and I's aparntment and I had other work to finish.

I pulled up, and the walk from the cab to the building soaked me even more. A few people were still there, but not many. By that time is was almost 8pm.

I turned the corner and headed up to were my office was when I saw a bunch of guys just chillen on the couches outside my office.

I jumped a little bit, surprised to see clients so late at night.

"Oh hi," A blonde one stands up and shakes my hand, "We  didn't mean to scare you,"

"Yeah sorry we're here so late," A curly, very handsom boy shakes my hand.

I looked at them very confused, who the heck are they??

My assistant walked by, "These are the very important clients the boss was telling you about the other day,"

I nod vaugley remembering that conversation.

"OH hi, I'm Niall, this is Harry, and Zayn is right here," Niall informs me.

"And we're from One Direction," They all chorus together.

Wait One Direction..??? That means-

"Sam?" I turn quickly around to see Liam, and I'm guessing Louis standing there.

I honestly want to throw myself out a window and run myself over with a tractor.

This is going to suck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yaaaayyy

comment

vote

read

~1D_lOvErS_mE