What Happened Next....

I woke up to find Liam lying next to me, with his arms around my waist. It felt so right laying here with him. I get out of bed and take a quick shower and put on some yoga pants and a maroon 5 t-shirt.

I walk out of the bathroom to find Liam buttoning his pants, without a shirt on. I couldn't help but stare. Like woah baby.

Someone better call the police because this situation is out of control.

He laughed, "You like what you see?" (dedicate that line to AllYours17)

I nodded and winked at him. He pulled his shirt over his head and I mentally whined.

"What are you doing today?" He asked as he walked up to me and put his hands on my waist.

"That depends. I'm either going snowboarding, or going snowboarding with you," I wink at him again and he laughed.

"Sounds good. I'll  be back here in an hour?" I nodded and he gave me a lingering kiss before taking off back to his friends.

I bit my lip and smiled to mysef just thinking how lucky I wwas that someone like Liam would have feelings for me.

I put my snowapnts, hoodie, and wonter coat on, put my hat and gloves in my pocket and get my nowboard and helmet my the hotel door.

I put a ponytail around my wrist in case I wanted to put my hair up, but didn't feel the need at the time. I just left my curls down.

I ate an orange and played on my phone as I waited for Liam. About an hour and 10 minutes later I heard a knock at my door.

"10 minutes late, I'm gonna have to rethink this whole-" I open the door to find the cleaning lady there.

"Room service," She said loudly in her accent.

"Not now, come back later," I closed the door. Where is Liam? He doesn't seem like the kind of person that would show up to things late.

I waited another half hour before deciding just to go on my own. I taped a note on the door in case Liam came.

Hey it got kinda late do I just went. I figured you got busy or something. But if you don't wanna see me again, telling me to my face would have been better than standing me up. But see ya around. Have a good weekend.

I had been snowboarding for a couple hours before I decided to get some lunch. I sat down and looked around. I saw coupled eating together, and families together, and even the employees had someone to eat with. Everyone did, except me.

"Sam I'm so sorry please please forgive me," Liam said as he sat down across ffrom me.

Didn't expect him to come find me.

"Liam it's fine. I figured this was a one night only kind of thing," I said as I stood up to throw my trash away.

He stood up next to me, "I don't know about you, but I couldn't stop thinking about last night. I want to spend more time with you. I just-," he sighed, "I have to tell you the truth."

He told me all about how he was famous and about how Loius, Zayn, Niall and Harry were in his little singing group. He said he had an interview that morning and couldn't make it back in an hour.

We forgave each other, and kissed and spent the rest of the day just having fun.

2011(December)

Liam and I had been dating ever since that one weekend, and tonight was our anniversary.

I put on a nice red dress, that was cut off at the knee. It was tight until it got to my waist, then it got flowy. I curled my hair and put a subtle red lipstick on. I put on mascara and some eyeliner on the bottom.