Where it all begins

Start from the beginning

"You must have been very lonely...... Oh! I know! Why don't you come with us!?"

Eyes widening as you snapped your head up to the teen, with a surprised and shock expression as you didn't expect him to suggest anything like that at all.

"Are... are you sure about that....?"

"Of course! Besides, it's more fun when traveling with friends!"

Your eyes shined and glistened with joy when you heard him say 'friends'. Just hearing the words from someone else saying that to you brought warmth and happiness in your heart, your eyes watered up, brows furrowed as your lips trembled, unable to say anything. This, was, by any means, a surprise to them as they all looked at you wide eyed from your crying form.

The hazel eyed boy was the first to speak.

"H-hey, what's the matter? Did I say something wrong?"

You shook your head as you wiped your eyes with your arm, sniffling a bit as you took a shaky breath to get your breathing calmed.

"No..... It's just...... you.... you called me a 'friend'...... no one ever called me a friend before..... it.... it makes me so happy to finally hear someone say that to me......"

Unknown to anyone, Killua looked at you with softened eyes, as he turned to you a bit. He felt bad for you, he felt bad because you were at they're age, if not, a year younger and you still didn't have anyone to call friends, no one to talk to except your parents, but he doesn't know them so he can't tell, no one to be around with, and..... no one to go to when you need a shoulder to cry on. Killua then shook his head as he turned to you fully, looking at your crying face.

"..... Stop crying and get up already if we're going to where we're headed...."

This caused you to look up at Killua, shocked from his words with wide eyes. He took notice in this and sighed.

"I hate seeing people cry, so stop crying and get up, we have a long way to go if we're ever heading to the heavenly crystal falls."

Immediately you stood straight up, giving everyone except the red haired man a startle as they wondered why the sudden change of action.

"That's..... that's where I was heading too......"

The spiky haired teen smiled brightly as he looked at you.

"Then it's settled! Your coming with us!"

You looked dumbfounded for a moment, still hesitant and scared, you wanted to go with them, but.... you also feared that they might leave you way to soon then you can bear........

But.... you wanted to go.... you wanted to have this 'friendship' feeling a bit longer before it goes away....... to you.... this was a once-of-a-life-time opportunity......

"..... Okay..... I'll go with you......"

This made the hazel eyed boy grow a wide face splinting grin, happy to hear your response.

"Alright! Then let's go to the heavenly crystal falls!"

As the spike haired teen finished talking, all of the males as began to walk in a certain direction, as you trailed a bit behind, smiling softly from glee and happiness. You couldn't help it, really.

After all...... so much was going to happen from here on out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Oh my god...... so much work into the first chapter........

Killua: Your so lazy, how hard can it be to write a chapter?

Me: ........ Are you writing this love story?

Killua: No-

Admin: Are you coming up with ideas to make this a real thing that might actually happen thing?

Killua: No-

Me: *grabs him by the scruff of his shirt, looking pissed and tired* Then shut the hell up, at least I'm doing my damn best of what I can do!

Killua: Okay okay fine! Just let go, your face is ugly as it is already!

Me: ........ Sometimes, I just want to slap the rudeness out of you.

Killua: Yeah, well, you can't.

Me: ........ I do not own HxH, because if I did, Killua wouldn't be anything like this.

Killua: Thank God you don't.

Me: ...... Again, the rudeness...... anyway, tell me what you think! I really would appreciate it if you told me! See ya later!

Killua: Bye.