Where it all begins

It was just another sunny day of adventuring for you, walking through forests, fields, planes, and helping people on the way to places you never been to before. And the fact you were traveling to places you never went before had many problems, for instance, getting lost.

Let's introduce yourself, your ( F/n ) (L/n ), who has been traveling around the world to find new places, and possibly make new friends. You see, the reason why you are freely walking around is that your parents don't care. They don't care, they don't care if you got kidnapped, they don't care if you get killed, lost, beaten, starved, anything. They don't care. But, you were used to that stuff since you were small. No matter how good of a child you were, they never paid any attention to you. But it's okay, because of that, you were able to go outside to the world to see new things everyday.

"Aauuuuuuggghhhhh....... just great......... I'm lost.... again......"

Yes, once again, you were lost in a city that you only heard of a few times in your travels, you were trying to head to the heavenly crystal falls, but you somehow ended up here instead when traveling. Ironic, yes? Grumbling in irration, you walked over to a nearby bench in a park you happen to cross by in a city you were in, from walking many, many miles from where you came from, I say you deserved a good rest. As you happily sat on the bench, satisfaction clearly written on your face, a group of four, no, five walked by you as they were headed to a certain location, and it seemed as though they were lost, considering how one of the two boys from the group was twisting the map upside down.

You chuckled a little as you thought for a moment, pondering if you should help or not, I mean, the group you were looking at had all good looking, well built ( God-like bodies if I say ) guys. One had blond hair with sliver light eyes, seemed to have a bit of a girlish feature, but manly in a way still, the other had a short spiky black like hair with glasses, seeming to have a suite with a bit of a child like additude, the other one, with red pulled back hair with very pale skin, with a clown-ish like appearance, giving off vibes you never had before, with those yellow golden eyes. You had to admit though, he looked handsome in style, now what caught your attention the most was when you spotted the boys, teenagers probably around your age, if not, older. One of them had a spiky black greenish like hair, a bit longer than the other one, and had big hazel eyes that seemed like they shined at everything they looked at, while the other one had white soft hair that seemed to be a bit curly in a way, sticking out of places, and what really got your attention about him was his blue eyes, so child like, yet in a scary grown up way, you didn't know why, but for some reason, you were enchanted by them, tranced by the way the light shined on him, his white hair glowing in a way in the sun, pale skin glistening, and those blue eyes that seem to be the most beautiful sapphire crystals you seen in all your life. You stared at them for quite a while now, you sitting there, questioning yourself if you should help them or not, but hey, you were lost yourself.

"Uh.... Ma'am, can you help us by telling us where we are? We sorta gotten lost....."

You blinked a couple of times to get out of your dazed state, shaking your head a bit before looking up to see the guys before you with curious eyes.

You blushed a bit in embarrassment for being spaced out, before smiling a bit, looking at the spike haired teenager.

" Your in ( C/t )."

And before you knew it, the white haired boy groaned in fustration.

"Aauuuuugh, see? Didn't I tell you we shouldn't have gotten off that path for a short cut? Look at where we are now!"

That was when the spike haired boy responded back, sounding a bit irrated himself.

"I thought it would have been quicker! We really don't have a time limit here!"