Take It Back

Jimin's P.O.V.

  "Why would you do that? You're ruining our chances, Jimin," Jhope whispered angrily. I sighed and glanced over at Jungkook and _______.

  "If she goes on a date with him, she'll just realize how much she prefers someone else," I explained, aquiring a smug look on my face.

  Jhope didn't seem convinced by my answer. We both noticed _______ glance our way.

  I leaned close to him. "See, she's already wishing it wasn't him."

  "I hope you're right," Jhope muttered. I was pretty confident in my choice, since I knew Jungkook wasn't very experienced with dating.

  I'll make her want me instead. I already saw her paying more attention to me while we practiced than anyone else.

  I walked back over to Jungkook and _______ with Jhope tailing me.

  "Making plans are we?" I teased. _______ laughed, but Jungkook simply became more nervous.

  This will never last.

  I grinned and shoved Jungkook a little.

  "Calm down, I'm just playing." We made eye contact and I thought I saw him give me a deadly glare, but it was only for a split second.

  I backed away a couple of steps, just in case. Jungkook brushed himself off and straightened his posture.

  "Actually, we were," He stated matter of factly. Jhope even looked surprised at his sudden change.

  "I see, well good luck on that date." I wanted to get away from him as soon as possible. His behavior was making me uncomfortable.

  Outside of the practice room, I leaned against the wall and stared at the ceiling.

  He really likes her, he'll probably stop at nothing to stay with her. What have I done? Jhope was right, we'll never be able to get to her now.

  "Jimin." I quickly turned my head towards the voice. It was Jungkook.

  "I don't know what you're playing at, but she's mine. Got it? Not yours to toy with." I was shocked.

  "I had no plans to toy with her," I replied calmly, clearing my throat.

  He frustratedly sighed. "I don't care what your plans are, just stay away from her."

  He's never been this way about anything. This is kind of scary.

  I rolled my eyes. "Calm down, no one is going to take her from you. You just met, does it really matter that much?"

  He shook his head and walked away, ignoring my question.

  He's not even the same person.

  I decided to go talk to Jin, who was sadly still in the practice room where Jungkook just went.

  Peeking my head around the corner, my eyes searched for him. Spotting him sitting with Taehyung and Namjoon, I waved him over.

  He didn't see me at first, but soon he rose from his place on the floor and came my way.

  "Yes?"

  "What am I supposed to do?" I asked him, pinching the bridge of my nose.

  "About what?" He crossed his arms. "What did you do this time?"

  "I like ______, but I made the mistake of saying that her and Jungkook should go on a date. Now I'm realizing how much Jungkook likes her and I'm so lost on what to do about my feelings," I explained, burying my face in my hands once I finished talking.

  "Tell her how you feel and she can make a choice," He automatically replied. I let my hands fall to my sides.

  "Even if she picks him, Jungkook and I will never be the same. Even worse, she picks me. He'd hate me forever."

  "He'll get over it in due time. I can always ask for you," He offered.

  "Please do," I quietly responded, putting all my weight on the wall. He nodded and went back into the practice room. How could I face Jungkook or _______ after this?