Chapter 6: Living A Lie

Dean?

Winchester?

Mind racing, heart beating I get out of bed and pace back and fourth trying to wrap my head around the issue.

I throw my body out of the cheap bed and stable myself from my pounding head.

Heat roars inside of me, in uncontrollably rage. I tear at my head and grip my hair in pain as my head boils over. Mattered, wet hair intertwines with my shaky fingers. Sweat drips down my face as my heart beat calms down. I slam my palm against the wall and hang my head down sighing in exhaustion.

After re-cantering myself I raise my head using little energy left staring at the fist sized hole in the wall. The thought of placing another fist sized hole next to it passes my mind.

Dean.

Winchester.

These words swirl around my head as they ring in my ear and block my view. The voice message replays in my head like a broken record, voices and words mushing together.

Grabbing the phone my hands tremble. Contemplating if I should call or not lingers around my thoughts, piling even more things into my mind. I need sleep, but can't ring tomorrow what if they leave.

Pacing around the room clutching the phone, as thoughts run through my head. 

All the shit I've been through more of piles up adding more unwanted weight on my shoulders. I glare at the clock radio beside the motel bed, it's bright, block numbers mock me 6:30.

I open up my hands revealing the phone and its slight finger indents around it, from where I was previously holding it. Looking back at my hand and its smudged writing of the numbers I begin punching in the numbers. With each number dialled my heart beats faster.

The purring of the phone emerges from the speaker, instead of clicking straight to voice mail a raspy voice greets me. I could hear his deep, tired voice

"Hello?"

My voice gets trapped as I try to speak.

"Hello?"

The voice comes again as impatience rings to it.

"Dean" I mange to say, however replied with silence. Expecting to be cut off of the phone I slowly lower the phone.

"Alex?" Just hearing his voice lifts weight off my shoulders.

"Yeah it's me"

"How did you get this number?" As simple the question was, his voice indicated almost as a threat. Due to his voice being more hostile than it needed it to be.

"It doesn't matter, you guys owe me one"

"Excuse me?" Dean asks offended

"Hey!" I cut in before he could reply with another threat "who's ass save who's?" I briefly pause giving him a moment to think "Cause from what I can recall is that I saved both of yours"

I could hear Dean's voice croak indicating a beginning of another sentence.

"Can you and Sam just meet me at the diner, a couple of blocks up from where you dropped me off, in 20?"