Chapter 4

***rock p o v*** ** 3 months later**
"Come on babe" "no you lost your opportunity last night" "what about now" " I have to go to the smackdown taping" "I know you are lying right now" "how" "you're on raw if you have not noticed" "yeah but we are doing the invasion thing" "well" I was cut off by my phone. "You want to answer it" "I would love to curse whoever it is out" he says with a smirk I handed him the phone. "Hello" he puts down the phone and says "it's Vickie" "what does that bitch want" I ask she says" rock we need you to come down to smackdown and take out those dumb bastards at raw so what do you say" John made a face at the phone "what is she saying" "wait a second daddy" he says "this is his super cute and adorable husband John Cena his answer is no so don't call back bitch" and hung up my phone and put it on the nightstand "wow what did she say baby you were really pissed" "she said would you like to take out the dumb bastards at raw a k a me" "awe do you want me to take you to smackdown baby" "no I don't think I'm going to go" "are you sure they probably are going to need you" "I will just call Vince" "of course you can get away with anything you are his little golden boy" "shut up at least I didn't use my fam.." "don't say it" "then take what you said back" "ok you are not Vince's golden boy" "I know your cousin is" "shut.. well he is" "just like you were" "shut up you were more than I was" "whatever I gotta go to the mall" "I am going with you" "ok I just have to change baby." He came out with a gray shirt black jeans and black and blue Jordan 14's . "You finally stop wearing your shoes for 6 year olds" " shut up and the only reason I wear them is because people expect me to cause my name is on them" "ok chill babe it's ok" I say pecking his lips. We go to the garage and he says "what car do you want to take" "the Lamborghini" i say winking at him "babe for someone who was pissed at me for getting this car you sure do drive the hell out of it" "well it's grown on me" "sure it did hypocrite don't think think I didn't see you at the dealership you looked at this yep busted" "ummm shut up and drive" "I'm not driving you wanted to come now you drive" "fine but you have a limit on how much you can spend" "why I was using my money" "I am looking out for you I don't want you to go broke" "trust me babe I can take care of my money I was dating a gold digger" "ok spend how much you want" "I was going to anyway" "ok" "I was just joking babe" "ok let's turn on the radio" his song basic thuganomics came on I started to laugh and he started blushing and put his head on my shoulder which makes me know he is embarrassed . "Aww baby you want me to rap it for you" "oh my god no turn the station" "ok well I'm going to rap it for you" "babe no" "I'm gonna" "ok let's see what you got" "not were here" "wow I didn't know you couldn't rap" "well this song was trash and so was the album" "um not the album went platinum and was #15 on the charts so when you get that we can talk about music being trash" "you did not go platinum babe" "yes I did" "fine don't they have a plaque or something" "yeah and it is at my house in Tampa" "ok let's drive back home hop in the jet and go to Tampa for about 3 days" "wow you sound like an arrogant billionaire I mean Vince doesn't even sound like that" "whatever lets go" "but what about the mall" "we will go to Tampa and if you do have a plaque we will go shopping anywhere you want in the world but if you don't you have to give me your next paycheck" "you are on let's go and I probably still have the one when I went gold" "alright let's go I'll drive you drive slow grandpa" "whatever reckless driver" "get in" "slow down babe" "come on I'm only going 125" "you are never ever ever ever never driving again" "whatever at least we are here" "let's go you are not driving me in Tampa"

***john p o v***
"I was not going that fast daddy" "yes you were now let's just go in the jet I need three shots of tequila after that" "zaddy you are making me feel bad" " I'm sorry but my heart is racing after that" "aww I'm sorry but let's go to Tampa I was thinking about shopping in Singapore" "Oh wow" "yeah but I'm tired so I'm gonna take a nap on the jet" "umm we have to pack" " umm we have clothes at the house in Tampa" "oh yeah forgot about that" "so clueless" he starts to sing rolling with my homies. "Wow you are such a goofball" "only for you" "what about Jasmine" "my daughter" "yeah she likes me more anyway" "does not" "yes she does" "next time she's here we will see" "she's two years old" "and she comes to me before you so that means she likes me more" "ok we will have her in two weeks" "ok I can't wait to see my baby" "hey what about me" "aww your my big baby" I say kissing his cheek. "Ok lets go" I sat on his lap and fell asleep on his shoulder
***3 hours later***
Dwayne pecked my lips and said "wake up baby we're in Tampa" "ok I am up" I got up and walked out of the jet and Dwayne followed me. "I can't believe the pilot landed in the front yard " "yeah crazy right" "you told him to didn't you" "yep" "lets go in" when we went in Dwayne said"wow this feels so different then the last time" "we haven't been here in 2 months" "oh yeah well lets go up to the room you have to give me a tour I forgot where everything was" "ok baby lets go so this is the kitchen this is the guest bedroom this is jasmines part of the house" " wait you have a part of the house for jasmine" "yes" "can I go in it" "ok"