Chapter 3

***Dwayne's p o v***
"Babe are you ready for raw tonight" "can you come here for a second" "ok." Dwayne saw John sitting on the floor. "What happened" "your dick in my ass happened I can't walk" "damn I was that good" "shut up and help me up I need to pack" "ok baby I'll just lay you down and I'll pack for you" "aww thanks babe" "and I have a surprise for you I will be at raw tonight" "really that means I get sex tonight" "and I'm the horny one" "shut up and you are hard right now" "maybe you can take care of it" "how about wait until tonight and go masturbate get rid of it" "no I'm good it'll calm down" "ok zaddy" John says biting his bottom lip. "You are going to get it now you little slut" "your little slut zaddy" "damn right now open your pretty little mouth"

** time skip **. John p o v
Well can't walk that's normal for me now. So Dwayne's carrying me around the house. "Thanks for carrying me around the house and packing up my bags for me" "no problem that's what a good husband does" I blushed at him saying he was my husband. "Aww look at you blushing he kissed my cheek. I put my head on his shoulder embarrassed. "Aww are you embarrassed look at your cute little dimples and crystal blue eyes" he made me blush even harder. "You are such a good husband" "thanks babe now we got to go to the jet it's outside" "ok I can walk now" "means I didn't do my job get ready for it even harder tonight" "I'm fucked" "yes you are."

**on the private jet** Rocks p o v

"So what is your match tonight" "actually" he says walking towards me and sitting on my lap " I need a man tag partner and a woman and everyone in the locker rooms hates me so can you be my partner please" "uhh babe I don't know it's been a while" "please I already have a female tag partner" he says with puppy dog eyes which I can't resist. "Fine" "yay" he says as he pecks my lips. "Wait a second you're not slick babe who are our opponents" "umm Roman Nikki Bella and Randy" "ok but who is our female partner" "um she was champ"ok being secretive I see" "no I just want you to be surprised" "ok we are in Tampa"

***Monday Night Raw*** john p o v

Roman Nikki and Randy come out and start talking about how stupid John and Rock's relationship is stupid and how John is a gold digger. They get cut off by John's music he says "you can say anything you want about me but don't you ever talk about my husband and since you like to talk about him I think my husband is here" the rock's music played and the crowd went nuts and Dwayne had a mic and someone is about to get the pipe bomb. In conclusion he apologized to Stephanie about calling her a slut in the 90's he said Nikki was on her knees at least 50 times a day. Roman needs a nose job and Randy needs to grow some balls. But then Nikki grabbed a mic and said "hey dumbass you forgot you need a woman I need to beat a bitches ass today or do you not have one" "oh we got a woman and she does not like you Nikki" Rock looked back at me then one of the greatest women's champions in WWE history's music played Trish Stratus start of with Randy he puts me in the turnbuckle and Nikki slapped me. Then Randy hit me with a elevated ddt and pinned me I kicked out at 2. Then he tagged Roman in and he punched me it took everything for me to kick out. He hit rock I felt a surge of energy maybe it was when he hit my husband and no one and I mean fucking no one hits my husband I thesz pressed him and tagged in Dwayne and he beat the hell out of Roman. I mean he beat the literal fuck out of him then he tagged in Nikki she wanted to fight Dwayne but he tagged Trish and she ran out of the ring and Trish chased her until they were back in the ring and Trish swept Nikki's legs up and punched her and tossed her halfway across the ring and punched Roman in the nose and he started to bleed Rock had a shocked look on his face and so did I. She kicked Nikki in the gut and face and clotheslined her out of the ring. And clotheslined Roman and Randy and said get in here now get in here. But Nikki tagged Randy he tried to rko her but she blocked it and chick kicked him. And tagged rock in he went for the cover and he barely kicked out then Roman tried to come from the other side but I got in front of him and he ran to the other side "what a little punk" Trish said. The rock gave Roman a spine buster and I knew what this means the people's elbow and pinned him and won and his theme went on for our team but Trish wasn't threw she grabbed a mic and said " as of tonight Trish is back in the WWE and Nikki you little whore we have some unfinished business and next week we will go one on one and big nose there's someone behind you" it was Randy and he gave him an rko. We all left the ring backstage this was a great day I can't wait to go home with Dwayne. Speaking of Dwayne where is he I find him in my locker room laying down sleeping. So I give him something special no not sexually I gave him a solid gold chain with diamonds while I kissed his lips and he woke up while moaning my name.

** rock's p o v**

I was sleeping in Johns locker room and he kisses me which wakes me up like always and makes me moan his name. "Hey babe sorry I went to sleep" "it's ok I have a present for you" "really you didn't have to do that" "it's ok babe here you go" "oh my fucking god" "do you like it" "like it I love it" "aww that made feel good about myself since I am a little fatter than usual" "babe why would you say that your body is perfect" "then why do you always call me fat ass" "talking about your ass" I say while rubbing it. "Ohh totally misunderstood that " "come sit on daddy's lap" "fine" he says sitting on my lap. "Do you know what's going to happen to you tonight" "sleep" "no sex" " no I'm tired" he says rubbing my chest. "Ok babe you deserve sleep" "thanks baby" I pick him up bridal style and take him to the car. He thanks me and kisses me as we head to the hotel as we went to our suite "aww babe this is so romantic"

 He thanks me and kisses me as we head to the hotel as we went to our suite "aww babe this is so romantic"

"Aww you like it" "love it" I peck his lip. "Thanks this is the nicest thing someone has ever done for me I could fuck you right now" " then why don't you" " too tired and I want my legs" "aww but in the morning you're mine" " ok but I am going to take a shower" "I'll join" " you think your slick don't try anything" "I won't babe" " that means no ass rubbing squeezing or playing with my abs" "fine" "good"

*** after shower***

"Goodnight babe" "goodnight daddy" John said biting my lip. "Such a tease" he then licks my abs. "Mmm trying to go there baby" "yes daddy" " you'll just have to wait" " fine" he says pecking my lips. "Night daddy" " goodnight baby" he lays on my abs I lay him down on me and hug him.