Chapter 2

*Johns p o v**
I wake up with Dwayne's arm around my waist I was going to go to the gym but he is to damn strong. Since I'm smaller than him I squirm my way out of his grip. He was about to wake up so I put a pillow in my place and went to the gym downstairs.

 He was about to wake up so I put a pillow in my place and went to the gym downstairs

So I get changed go downstairs and do some lifting and the treadmill. As I was about to leave I see Dwayne. And he says," I am not very happy with you" "what did I do now" "you replaced yourself with that pillow I am going to have to discipline you now" "sorry babe I just wanted to go to the gym" I say innocently. "Aww you should have just said that come give me a kiss" "ok" I say with a smile as I walk over to him I jump on him and kiss him as he slaps,squeezes, and rubs my ass repeatedly as I get off him. "Sorry again Dwayne and my ass has a handprint and it's sore again you said you wouldn't do it again" "but that ass is just so fat I can't help myself I'm sorry what can I do to make it up for you baby" "can we buy a car" "do you want me to beat your ass no more cars" Dwayne screamed I start crying because when he screams at me it scares me to death and he rarely screams at me. "Fine you could have just said that instead of screaming it" I say crying. "Baby stop crying you are making me feel bad baby stop crying" Dwayne said pecking my lips repeatedly. "I'm sorry please forgive me" I get up and leave as he follows me as I am crying as he keeps trying to calm me down. "Babe please stop" he says as he spins me around and picks me up and kisses me. "stop I'm going out" "where" "none of your business bitch" "ok I deserve that fine go" "who said I wasn't going in the first place I'll probably be more calmer when I come back" "bye baby" " fuck off" I say leaving. I go in my Porsche to the car dealership and trade it in for a newer model fuck Dwayne and his hurtful words. I went back home after I went to Starbucks and McDonald's .When I walk in the house Dwayne had a pissed off look on his face "what did I do" "you really got a new car" "yeah and all I did was trade it in with the old one so leave me alone I got you Starbucks and McDonald's" I said sadly as I handed it to him. "Are you ok baby" he asked "great (I say sarcastically)I'm going to go watch Stranger Things and most likely go to sleep" is that ok with you bitch I say under my breath.

*Rock's p o v*

I want John to forgive me I should've never screamed at him I know how sensitive he is. But I know how to win him over the best present ever fireworks not just any fireworks custom made fireworks that say sorry I was such a jerk to you babe turn around. Then boom I propose I have been waiting for this moment for the longest. I already bought the ring 3 months ago but was to scared but tonight is the perfect night. So after I set everything up I went to get the ring out of the truck. There it is I said to myself
I ran up the stairs in our room and saw John sleeping he is so cute. So I decide to wake him up in a special way that he always loved. I sat on him and rode his covered cock while kissing him. "Babe wake up" he still was sound asleep what else could I do got it. I got on my knees and sucked his dick for 10 minutes he did nothing but it was still good for me though. "He is going to kill me but it is the only way to wake him up. I flip him over and slap his ass and I see what he says about the handprint I really got to stop doing that then he shouts," what the fuck you said you would stop hitting my ass. "Babe it was the only way I could wake you up" "why do I need to be up its 9:30 can I just sleep" "one you are still in your jeans and two can you just come outside baby" "fine this better be good I am so tired" " you will love it babe" the took the elevator downstairs and go outside. " umm what is it" Dwayne pushed his button and the fireworks went off John gasped, oh my god he turned around and saw me on one knee he started crying and I asked him will you marry me he said yes yes I will. I put the ring on his finger and picked him up and spun him around and kissed him. "On a completely unrelated note I sucked your dick for 10 minutes while you were asleep" "really babe why" "because when I rode you you still were asleep" "you rode me to you could have just said babe wake up or just picked me up and said wake up you stupid jabronni" "yeah but slapping your ass worked" "and almost made me cry in pain" " sorry I saw the handprint" "but this sure as hell made up for it daddy" "I know what will help this night be even better" I say as I pick him up and go through the doors and stairs thought it would be more romantic. Let's just say at the end of the day John was calling me big daddy and showed me while he was my little slut and he can't walk.