Derek Hale - Kiss

"(Y/N)?" Derek bit his lip after he took another bite from his toast. "I have to tell you something." He bent his head and avoided your glance.

You weren't very hungry this morning. Your parents had made an huge Christmas Dinner yesterday and you might have overeaten yourself a little. "What? Did something happen yesterday?" You cocked your head. You had taken Derek to meet your parents for the very first time, but on the way back he hadn't told you anything about what he thought of them.

"No, everything was fine." Derek took another bite from his toast even though he had eaten quite a lot yesterday too. "Your parents were really nice." He smiled one of his rare smiles, but he still refused to look at you.

"So, what's wrong then?" You let your chin rest in the palms of your hands and you leaned on your elbows on the table.

"I forgot to buy you a Christmas present." Derek looked up at you and you couldn't help smiling at him. "And I'm not secretly hiding a box of expensive jewelry somewhere." He bent his head again and you reached out for his hand over the table.

"I could make up some wishes here and now, if you want?" You cocked your head and waited until Derek's eyes met yours. "At first, I would wish for a kiss." You smiled and Derek smiled back at you. "Then for three and then for ten."

"Let's start with one." Derek stood up from his chair and walked towards you. He placed his hands in your neck and then he leaned in to press a soft kiss on your lips. "You'll get the other ones later."