The guy from starbucks

(Guess whos back, back again, Ruby's back, tell a friend)

He's been coming in here everyday for the past week.

He always orders the same thing, an apple pie and a pumpkin spice lattè.

He has green hair and pale skin, he's quite cute if i have to say.

*Time skip*

I was tapping the counter waiting for a customer to come in, and what i mean by that i mean wairing for that cute guy.

I look at the clock, it was almost time to close up, i sigh.

"Looks like hes not coming in today.

As i was locking up Starbucks i hear foot steps running on the pathway.

I look up to see the guy running towards me, i smile slightly.

His running turned into a walk when he got closer to me.

He puffs, "uh hey" i wave a bit.

"Hi, um you still open?" He questioned.

"No sorry, i just closed it" i frown a bit so does this guy.

He then held out his hand, "names Sean but you can call me Jack" i took his hand and shook it.

"Y/n" he smiled a cute smile.

"I could get you something if you want" i say, Jack blushed "nah its fine" Jack did an kawaii smile.

"U-um heres my phone number if you ever want to hang out" Jack gives me a peice of paper, "i'll call you" i say, Jack just smiles and blushes.

"i'll see you tomorrow" Jack says, "yep see you tomorrow" We then went our sperate ways, well until we see each other tomorrow.