flowers and tattoos

So yes this is a pastel x punk imagine I would usually do this with my gay ships XD but I decided to do something different...OH btw sorry if my spelling is wrong its just that this stupid phone hates me I s2g, BUT anyway enjoy the story! ;D

Your p.o.v

Jack the most fearful guy in the school, he's a bad boy, lots of girls swoon over him, even if he's the most scariest guy EVER!

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY PHILS MUM*

I was walking into school.

I was just walking through the corridors minding my own buissness, but stupid popular girls pushed me and laughed.

"Do you really think you can pull off that flower crown?" Katie said, she's probably the most popular girl in the school, and also the girl who flirts with the boys the most.

"You know you're never gonna get a boyfriend if you dress like a flower that came from a dead garden" she spat, "says the one who dresses like a stripper" I say, Katie just widens her eyes and slaps me.

"Ah ouch" I put my hand on my cheek, "ugly slut" Katie said then walked off.

I some how I ended up on the ground with my hands upon my face, I had tears falling down my face.

"You alright?" I hear a husky voice, I look up to see jack, I instantly stood up and brushed the dust if my clothes.
"Yes I'm fine" I mumble then walk off, I didn't want to put up with more teasing, its not like it doesn't happen all the time (note the sarcasm)

*time skip brought by my trash can*

It was now lunch and I was at my locker.

I was putting my books away until I felt someone grab my flower crown and run off with it, I drop some of my books on the ground and start chasing them.

"HEY GIVE IT BACK" I yell, people were moving out the way and looking at me.

"IN A MILLION YEARS!" I hear Katie say, I stop running, and look at the ground, there was no way I'm going up to Katie EVER.

*here's another time skip XD*

I was now walking home, I was done with school, just because I wear pastel colours doesn't mean I have to be bullied.

"Um I believe this is yours" I hear a voice, I then turn around to see jack holding my flower crown.

"are you stalking me or something?" I frown and cross my arms.

"Uh no I live on this street" Jack smiled slightly, that was rare, jack would usually have a cold straight face.

I took the flower crown out of his hands and mumble a small "thanks"

I start walking off.

"By the way, I think the pastel colours look cute on you!" I hear jack call out to me, I turn around blushing "excuse me?" I say, "you heard me" jack winked then walked into his house that was literally across the road.

"That guy" I mumble and smile, I then start walking back to my house with the thought in my mind saying 'why did he call me cute in pastel colours?'

------------

Part 2?

Anyways hope you liked this chapter byeeeee!