high school love

Jacks p.o.v

We hold hand when we walk into the hall, we kiss around our friends, we cuddle while under a tree and watching people play football, we tell each other secrets, we laugh at the silliest things, you would sneak into my house late at night.

So why did that all stop? Did i do something wrong? I thought it was high school love, but now its just high school.

Why did i have to mess up?

Stupid jack, you were drunk, you should be responsible when your drunk.

I didn't mean to cheat, why did this have to happen? We were so happy back then, now we don't even talk or look at each other, if we do look at each other she would just give me a death glare, obviously I'm still in love with her, but she'll never take me back.

'Why do you have to be suck a dickhead jack?'

Her friends said that when she told them of what happened.

Her dad yelled at me, i remember clearly of what he said.

'DON'T EVER SHOW YOUR FACE TO HER OR US EVER AGAIN, SHE DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER'

His voice still haunts me to this day.

Now here i am a 25 year old lying in bed, still thinking about our high achool love.

(Haha though this was going to be cute well you just got trolled haha, i will notbe making a part two of this, so yeah baii guys hope you liked this chapter)