Whole class laughed so loudly which caught mommy's attention & she turned towards us confused. And Daddy hurriedly got hide behind mummy when she turned to face us.

"Why you all are laughing?? Hmm..?"

Mummy asked to us and in reply we make scared face and nodded a no. And then daddy squealed so loudly in mumma's ear and she jumped..

"Boooooo...."

Daddy squealed and we all laughed seeing mummy's reaction. She put her hands on her chest in order to calm herself down and then turned to daddy and glared him.

"Mannnniiikkkk..."

She yelled at daddy and daddy run for his dear life and momma ran after him, in whole class they were running and my whole class including me laughing & rolling on desk, seeing the Tom & Jerry chasing game.

"Manik.. I'll kill you..just stop running."

Mummy said in angry voice.

"First catch me, Nandini. Then you'll kill me na.."

Daddy said mockingly which angered mumma more.

Just when mumma was about to catch daddy, bell rang indicating, school is finally over. And they both stopped at their places, and we all squealed in happiness.

"Yayyyy...chitthuiiiii.."

We all screamed and my daddy joined us. Hehehe. My daddy equally happy as us, as finally he will get chance to meet his princess, means ME.

Oh! My sweet daddy!

(A/N:- Let me tell you that it is a play school, not so big. So, no strict rules n all. And moreover, no one can stop Manik, in anything😉).

My classmates hurriedly packed their bags and started to got up. I also get up and hang my bag and run to my daddy.

"Daddyy...."

"Princess, my baby.."

He took me in his arms and held me up. He kissed my whole face and my hands. While I give him my endearing smile. And mumma got busy with other kids, making them carefully exiting the classroom to the other, where their parents will come to take them.

"My baccha, I missed you so much."

Daddy said and hugged me.

"I missed you too, daddy. School was shoo boring. I got shoo boar, no fun."

"Achha then who was pulling their classmates hairs, irritating them and eating their lunch & wafers without their consent??"

Mumma said entering the classroom hearing our talks. And told everything to daddy which I did today in school.

Oops!! Shit.. Mumma caught me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manik's Pov...