Chapter 39

p/s they will be getting married in this chap! yeay!! And I also used a very popular pickup line in this chapter, so if you notice it, dont hesitate to comment ;) Anyways, I really dont know how to write about marriage, so bear with it :))

I studied my reflection on the mirror, my eyes moving frantically from up to down. The loose and plain white wedding dress with diamond embroidery was fit on my body perfectly with the white scarf and niqab being matched. I put on some foundation and light mascara and made sure to not caked them on my face.I was really nervous for today and only Allah knew how I wanted to pee so badly. I then walked back and forth, biting my lip. 

Today's going to be a very long day. 

A knock on the door echoed my room, making me gasped softly. I exhaled heavily before I walked to the door hurriedly and opened it. Khala appeared from behind, as my lip quickly formed into a huge smile. Khala studied me for a moment, as her lips parted, stunned. I slightly touched her shoulder, "Do I look ugly?" I asked slowly. 

"Aisha, are you kidding me? You look so super really gorgeous, habibti!" Khala said, then laughed as I joined her along the way. "Y-you used my vocab!" I said between my laughs, and she nodded, giggling. The twins then appeared beside Khala, wearing creamy dresses and white headscarves. I smiled at them, as their jaw fell opened looking at me.  "W-what?" I sounded terrified in all of sudden. How could I not, when their faces looked very thrilling. "Did it hurt?" Nadia asked, still stunned at me. "Did what hurt?" I innocently asked back. "When you fell from heaven?" Faqihah responded, before I burst out laughing, that my hands were shaking on its own. 

Khala joined me, laughing at her daughters' jokes. The twins grinned happily, as they pulled into a hug. "Thank you for being this happy," Faqihah muttered under her breath, as my arms tighten the hug. "I'm starting to love your jokes, kiddos." I chuckled slightly before we pulled apart. I glanced over Khala, who had her arms crossed and a wide smile plastered on her face. 

"Let's not wasting our time, people!" Khala spoke, breaking the silence which had been built for a moment. "I'm so nervous," I mumbled alone, as Nadia put an arm around me and sang a sweet song with her melodious voice, which made my nerves gone (attached on the media). I smiled to her, and her lips twitched, forming a small smile. We walked side by side to my car, as Khala got into the driver's seat and started the car.

I got into the passenger seat, breathing heavily. Khala turned to me with a smile on her face, "I'm sure Hajar is so happy right now." 

I flinched, as I gave her a small smile. I nodded slowly and voiced, "I'm sure she is." 

I threw my gaze outside, before slowly looked up to the sky. 

I'm getting married, Ummi.

***

We arrived at the mosque when Haarith was already inside, waiting for me patiently although the sheykh hasn't came yet to officiate our marriage. The dawah group was also there, to celebrate the wedding. And as I stepped inside the masjeed, my eyes captured his before he gave me a slight smile and turned away. 

I flushed, as the niqabis immediately went to my way with their eyes curving. I smiled widely, identifying each of the faces that veiled. "I can't believe it's today!" Husna said excitedly, and I pressed my lips anxiously, knowing the time had come. 

"I'm super happy!" Yasmeen giggled, and I grinned. Nerves has gotten into me again.

I looked around and found Khala was talking to Alice, along with the bubbly twins. They were already like long-lost sisters, mentioning of how Khala still managed looking so young when she was 20 years older than me.