Book 3-Coming Soon!

AS OF 2018, FULL SERIES COMPLETED!

Well, that was a great writing experience. Two books done! Five to go.

Remember to share this book with your friends, comment, vote, and keep on reading! Thank you all so much!

Now for some notes:

First of all, Draco is obviously going to be important to Voldemort's downfall...but just how important?

Second, if you haven't guessed yet, the series will end up in Dramione. NOTE AS OF 7/7/15: I don't know if I'm doing romance in this series but Dramione developments have been made in case I want to. At the least, they're going to be friends.

Third, how Draco fit in in the next book? I'm going to be honest when I say that this is going to be a difficult one to write...not because of fitting Draco in. No, I've got that all figured out. But that's the problem; there's a lot of Draco involvement and preparation for things he will do in the next books.

I'm going to start writing Draco Malfoy & the Prisoner of Azkaban as soon as I can, and hopefully, that's soon enough.

Not much of Draco's friends in this book. Mostly Draco. I'm going to start decreasing Blaise's involvement with the Gryffindors in the next book.

Sneak Peek:

"Of course," Blaise said, "that makes sense. Who else would assign The Monster Book of Monsters?"

"The what?" Theo asked.

"You'll find out soon."

Draco did indeed find out. After packing away all of his other supplies after returning from Diagon Alley the next day, he took his new monster book in hand. Unfastening the belt that was tied around it for whatever reason, he opened it only to have it roar and snap at him.

He quickly dropped the book and hopped backwards as the book snappingly approached him. Draco stepped back and next thing he knew, the only things keeping him from falling out the window were his legs, tightly hanging onto the window pane as the rest of the boy's body dangled out the window.

"Bloody hell, I'm screwed," Draco muttered to himself as his legs slipped a bit, dropping him a centimeter.

Draco tilted his head to see how far up he was. He was on the third floor and with a five meter ceiling in every room on the first floor except the small bathroom and main kitchen (neither of which were below Draco's room) three meter high ceilings in every room in the second floor, and the window Draco was hanging out of a meter high...

"Brilliant! I'm about nine meters away from my iminent death."

So all Draco could do was hang as the monstrous book hungrily growled at his feet (or below his feet since if it was at his feet, Draco would cease to have feet).

Finally, Draco's legs gave way and he was tumbling through the air.

What's that spell, what's that spell? Draco wondered. And like in all miracles, Draco thought of Aresto Momentum right before he hit the ground...

...but he wasn't fast enough to say it. He only had time to place his left arm under him so that it would protect the rest of body from damage.

Needless to say, Draco ended up in St. Mungo's anyway.

END OF SNEAK PEEK

And on to Draco's next adventure...