Buddys slowly falling for each other

I woke up did my stuff I had 200ks$ to spend because I save a lot of money but right now I had on pinky skinny jeans a blue Jean shirt a heart  necklace my hair was in a bun I put on sandles I woke my sister and brother up and was them made sure they brush there teeth my brother was wearing a green suits shirt a blue skinny jeans and his converse I comb his hair made sure it stay curly and wave my sister had on a pink and white dress her sandles was white her hair was breaded with a bund on top of her head and a green big diamond bow her hazel eyes look cute I made them oatmeal, and bacon, and eggs , pancake, hasbrown and some oj they ate so did Me I walk them to the bus stop we got on people was saying how beautiful and adorable they was I said thnx so did them I teach them meanners I  sign them in their school and went to my school **********20min****I got to school I went to my locker but people was looking At Me wired I heard somebody voice tht make Me feel safe it's was Tavey  him:hi ma [Me:wat boy] (him:wat I do) -[Me: nonthing I just don't like your big headed self] (him:so I got a big head now)[Me:you been had one I said laughing] (him: take that back or am going to teach you a lesson) [Me:no] (him:ok you ask for it )   he started tackling Me all over I was now on the floor cringe in laugh everyone was looking At us now I said stop say sorry big daddy  no I want say tht he keep tickling Me I think I was going to throw up do I said ok sorry big daddy I whisper say it louder he said SORRY BIG DADDY!!! :-(   he laugh At my expression  he said after school do I want to go to his house I said I can't I got to watch my siblings he said they can come to I said cool  ******skip to after schoolI was going to walk he said get I the car I did tht and we went their school we got them and he said they look cute they said thnx u we went his house we went in he have them toys they start a dreaming of Joy  because they love toys  they don't have tht much I said where you get them toys oh them,my son toys I look in his eyes it was a silence ok I said ways his name because he probably pretty and handsome like his daddy I said smiling he did to his name is Jr.

Toybe Christin alex jr. I smile tht cute for the rest of the day we chill and had fun <3 '.                                                      ° reneegipson °comment & °vote<3 love you guys