England (Lemon)

This is going to be horrible ;-; Don't murder me! ;o; He gets somewhat ooc though, once again SORRY (this is just a preview of how I write lemons)

I woke up to pressure on my left shoulder. With no idea of what happened last night, I sat up. A loud thump and groan was heard to my left.

"Arthur," I yelled in confusion.

He looked straight at me with an annoyed face.

"You git! Why did you do that," He shouted.

"I-I didn't you were here!"

"How would you not know why I was here? You invited me, dimwit!"

"Wha- ooooohh......."

"Hmf!"

"Sorry Iggy, ehehe," I scratched the back of my head in embarrassment.

"Don't call me that you bloody git!"

I finally looked around at my surroundings, and found out we were on my couch in the living room. The T.V. was still on with (Show) going on.

"I'm going to go make something to eat," He said while getting up.

I almost choked on my own spit, but quickly recovered. His food is almost always burnt, but i'm his boyfriend, and I have to eat his food, no matter how much I want to cry.

Sitting on my couch, I watched (Show), regretting my life decisions while Arthur was.... cooking.

Time Skip

After eating then puking in my mouth, I went to my bedroom with the feeling of nausea. I flopped onto my bed with a loud thud. My blank eyes staring blankly at the wall.

Arthur walked in while I was in the fetal position. He glared at me and had a vein popping out, because he knew I got sick because of his food, this was somewhat his fault. I got out of bed and grabbed Arthur then pushed him on my bed.

"Eh?! What are you doing (M/N)," The blond screamed at me while trying to push me away from him.

"It's your fault I felt like dying for half an hour," I replied, crushing him between my arms and chest.

"What?! No it's n- mmff," He was interrupted by my lips on his. Now he was more angered, push with all his strength, but it was no use. Arthur finally gave up and and gave in. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance.

He hesitated for a moment, but gave in. My tongue fought his for dominance, but in the end I won. My tongue roamed around his mouth. We both needed air at this point. Parting from his lips made a string of saliva connecting our mouths.

As we both panted heavily, I started unbuttoning his green sweater. One by one they revealed his white dress shirt and red tie. I continued the process of undressing Arthur, slowly unbuttoning his dress shirt, and removing his tie.

"Y-you take f-orever (M/N)," Arthur growled. I looked down at his pants, and smirked. He had quite a tent there.

"Excited yet impatient aren't we?" I looked up at him. He growled once again. I latched my lips on his neck looking for his sweet spot.

"Ng..," He moaned. Once I bit a certain spot, he moaned louder. I abused that spot until it was purple.

I started lifting up my black t-shirt, revealing my (S/C) stomach and chest, then I threw it into an unkown place. I leaned down, and started kissing his pale chest until I got to his nipples. Arthur moaned and purred out of pleasure. I sucked on his perky bud and switched. Then I kissed my way down to his trousers. Wanting to tease him, I slowly removed his belt.

"H-Hurry up." Arthur groaned. He started to take off his own trousers. He was just left with his boxers now. I leaned over to kiss him, and at the same time I knead his member through the cloth.

Arthur grabbed handfuls of my (H/L) (H/C) hair, pulling me closer to him, deepening the kiss. He moaned as I pull down the waistband of his boxers until he was completely naked.

"Not fair, you still have clothes on," He whined. I chuckled, but quickly removed my beige jeans and boxers.

"Happy know," I questioned.

"Y-yes~ (M/N)," Arthur purred.

I kissed further down until I got to his member. I started licking the tip, just to tease him more.

"P-Please," He whined

"Please," I stared up at him with a confused expression.

"Please suck it."

"Odd command, but okay," I chuckled. Then I stuck his whole member in my mouth and sucked.

"Nghh~ More," Arthur grunted. I sucked harder, and licked with my tongue. The blond pulled at my (H/L) (H/C) hair.

"I'm g-going to c-come," Arthur groaned. Then a sticky liquid filled in every space in my mouth. I swallowed it all, and he blushed harder out of embarrassment.

"Get on your hands and knees," I demanded. Arthur didn't protest, and shoved his head in a pillow, sticking his ass in the air.

"Good boy," I praised. I stuck my tounge in him, eating him out. Arthur's loud moans were muffled as I continued my actions. He came again into the soft bed sheets.

I positioned my member at his entrance.

"Tell me if you want to stop, okay," I said.

"O-okay." Arthur replied.

I slowly entered Arthur, as he winced in pain. I kissed his back, and massaged his hips. It took a minute until he told me to start moving.

"Hnn~ Ah~ Ah~" He moaned loudly as I rammed into him harder, and faster than before. His face was pure red with drool coming out of his mouth.

The bed was hitting the wall, and making loud creaking noises. Sounds of skin slapping against each other echoing through out the room. The smell of sex was in the air.

"(M/N) I'm cl-close," Arthur yelled in delight.

"You don't have to tell me! Just let it all out," I shouted. After a few more thrusts, Arthur moaned loudly.

"(M/N)," He cries out, his hands gripping the pillows tightley. Thick fluids squirted out of Arthur's member, and onto the bed sheets. I kept pounding into him not yet releasing.

"(M-M/N) hmm~ too much," Arthur whispered while I kept ramming myself into him. I grunted and continued going until I finally came.

"Fuck," I groaned. My cum filled him up, and leaked out of his hole.

We were panting, sweaty messes. Arthur fell on his side; then I plopped right next to him, bringing him to an embrace.

"I love you," We whispered to each other.

This was cringey, but I finally edited it after a year.