possessed

Aves PoV

I looked at Clint and he looked at me. Loki was looking at the both of us with his sickening smirk, which gives me the goosebumps every time I look at it.

"No one answered my question. " I can't lose Clint. He is like a father to me, that I wish I had when I was younger. The avengers need him, they don't need me, I probably just get in the way. I gave Clint a sympathetic look.

"Aves, don't" Clint said but I shook my head.

"I am sorry Clint" with that I looked at Loki and he smirked.

"Look at that. The girl wants to protect her family" the scepter was raised to my heart. Clint yelling my name, was just a voice that sounded far away. I need to protect all of them even if that means I have to become Loki's minion.

All I felt was the cold feeling rush all through my body, everything was cold. The only voice I could hear was Loki's voice in my head.

Clint's PoV

I watched as Aves walked over to Loki.

"Aves!" I yelled numerous times trying to get her to look at me, but Loki's scepter was already on her heart.

"Aves" I said but I got nothing in return. Not the girl I trained, the one who is always happy, the one I love as a daughter.

"She can't hear you. I am surprised you don't remember what that is like. " I scowled at him.

"Take me instead, let Aves live her life"

"Tsk.. To late Barton the price has been paid" Aves looked at me, with no emotion. Loki grabbed her arm and they disappeared.

When I regrouped with the Avengers, I still had the look of shock, anger, sadness flow through my body.

"Clint where's Aves" I shook my head.

"Loki took her" was all I said

"She gave herself to Loki, to protect me, all of us" I added.

"Well we will get her back" Cap said

"She is possessed. She is Loki's minion" which made everyone stop. The only way to get Aves back is to hurt her.

**Author note***

Hey guys and girls I finally updated a chapter, but I am a different author. Holly gave me permission to update her book so here I am.

My name is Madison
I am 14 years old
I am @Daughter_Of_A_Widow 
     Check out my account
So I will try to update as much as possible on this book but remember I have my account to work on also. So if you have any question please private message me @Daughter_Of_A_Widow

Hope you enjoyed the chapter