RECAP

Amber Pov: 

Well a lot has happened these couple of months. There was a whole screw driver incident where almost everyone we knew was a screwdriver. Gin tried to steal Pachi man parts. Then more or less we all turned to normal. Pachi befriended a new girl who remined of the female version of Pachi. They were righting back and forth Mayo did some very good righting while Gorilla was being a pervert as always. I swear sometimes he is a disgrace to all gorillas out there I feel bad. 

Then Okita got involved somehow and the girls sister turned out to be a masochist. I was pissed I mean she was ruining my ship with Okita and Kagura. I mean come on like can't they just admit they like each other.  So while Okita was dragging her around on a leash I was trying to fing the sister fast so they can leave already. 

Then after that whole incident I tease Kagura more and more about her crush. Then I have been getting more vivid dreams about the same biy in m dreams. I thi- No I know I have a crush on the man in my dreams . 

( We now in the next chapter will get some more romance and finally introduce Kamui yay!!! so exciting. If I play my cards right and not watch anime like all the time I should finish by this week.  Please comment of what you think so far and what you would like to see happen.BYE my Scarlets)