I ran inside to find Dark pacing back and forth, mumbling things to himself. I grabbed his shoulders and he seemed to snap out of his trance. He growled when he saw me and pushed me off of him.

"What are you doing here?" He growled at me. I frowned at this and pinned him against the wall.

"I'm trying to fix the mess you made. So unless you want to have an arrow through your heart I suggest you help!" I growled at him, my eyes glowing bright red, burning into his pitch black. He frowned but within a second we were back in Anti's room and I saw Jack laying motion less on the bed. The only movement made was his short, unsteady breathing.

I looked at Dark who was just staring at Jack. A strange emotion in his eyes. It kinda looked like guilt. I put a hand on his shoulder and he snapped out of his daze. His expression became blank. He walked over to Jack and just pulled the knife out. He didn't do it slowly but he didn't do it quickly either. I guess that was the answer to it.

Jack gasped, his eyes shooting open and he coughed up blood. Then he fell back in this bed and his eyes closed again. His breathing was still uneven but less shaky than before. Dark turned around and smiled at me as if to say 'you seriously didn't try that?' I frowned at him and he just disappeared.

"I don't remember him being able to do that. Anti must have showed him how. I don't know what's wrong with that boy," the king said shaking his head sadly.

"Sir?" I asked softly. He looked up at me with sad eyes. He looked drained, as if loosing his only son took all the energy out of him.

"I'm only trying to save this human because he is the other side of Anti. If he dies, I may never get Anti back...," he said sadly, tears threatening to fall but they didn't. He took a deep breath before looking at me again. "Can you go get the nurse please. We need to heal his injuries, he has lost a lot of blood." I nodded, rushing out the room. I have never seen the king look so sad. And it was all because of a human. Then there was Dark, I don't know what is going on with him. Maybe this human has changed us all for the best.

Again, sorry for the late update. I've actually been busy, not just lazy. If you like this, tell me. I wan to know if I need to change anything. OK I go now, bye.