Chapter 8: BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE

Start from the beginning

I was walking by myself and saw daryl's bike.
"Awesome." I put my hand on the handles and pretended I was driving it. I started looking through his stuff because Daryl has some cool things. I found his backpack and started looking through it and found a gun.

"Woah"

End of flashback

Thinking back on that day I wonder what mom would do if she knew judith was gone. Maggie put her hand on my shoulder.
"Carl she is okay I promise."

"But what if she's hurt or even-"

"Carl!"
She yelled
"She isn't dead." I looked at her and she pulled me into a hug.
"I know your worried she's your little sister but she is fine....okay"
She pulls away from me and I shake my head.
"Okay..thanks Maggie."
She gets up and heads for the door.  "I'm going to go Olivia needed me for something."
I nodded my head and she left.

Maggie's right she going to be okay.
I Sat there on my bed and it got boring quick. 'at least your not getting your face torn apart by walker carl' my subconscious is tells me the weirdest things.

I got up and went down stairs to get me something to eat I Sat On my couch to eat my apple...yeah an apple.
Out the corner of my eye I seen two figure with Brown hair. I looked outside the window and saw Enid and a little girl I've never seen before. Enid turned around and saw me. She smiled a little and waved to me to come outside.

When I got out there the little girl looked like lucas a little bit.
"Hey Carl."

"Hey what are you doing out here?"

"I was going out there but this one followed me."
I looked down at the little girl and she came out from behind Enid.
"Hi my names Lily."
She looked at me for a few minutes like she was to figure out something.
"You look like that girl judith-oh you must be Carl her brother."

I nodded my head to let her know she was right. She reminded me of judith when the apocalypse first started but now She grown up and changed. I looked back at Enid and she was already looking back at me.
"Do you want to come?"

"Sure let just ge-"

"THEIR BACK"

Someone shouted. Looks like I'm going to have to deal with my sister now.
Me, Enid and Lily ran to the gates and saw everyone getting out I didn't see judith and started to get really worried. Nicholas was passed out so Daryl and one of the Alexandrians got him out then glenn,Eugene ,and
"Judith."
She looked at me with regret and sadness. Maggie walked put to her and embraced her in a hug.
"What happened." Lily said

"I don't know." Enid said
Lily saw her brother and ran up to him he picked her up and watched everyone else. I looked around to see if anyone was missing that when I realized Noah and aiden didn't make it back. Glenn came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder.
"Carl."

"Glenn..what happened out there?"
He ignored my question and kept talking
"Talk to her." he moitioned over to judith and I saw her walking to our house alone.
"Okay."
I walked to my house and before I went in someone called my name.
"Do you know what happened out."
Daryl said.
"No but I know my sister went on the run with out telling anybody."

"Glenn should've listen to me." he said trying to lighten up the mood. I nodded and smiled.
I went into my house to talk to judith I came to her room. Her door was cracked open so I hear her soft crying coming from inside. I knocked on the door.
"Its open."I heard her say I opened it and saw her sitting on her bed with her knees up to her chest.
"You okay."

"No."

"What happened."
I saw more tears run down her face and Sat down beside her on her bed.

"I saw it happen all of it. I tried so hard not to watch but I just couldn't do it."
Judith muffled voice said

"It all my fault."

"Judith its not your fault noahs death isn't on your hands."

She looked at me and tears stained her face. I pulled her into a hug and I could hear her crying on my shoulder.

"Carl.."

"Yeah"

"Why do bad things happen to good people."

"It just how life is now and you have to fight through it you got to live for the people who love and care a out you okay."
I paused for a second. She stopped crying and she let go of me.
"I don't know if I want to fight anymore."
I stared at her for a moment.
"Judith..your still fighting because your still here and I'm right beside you." she hugged me again but tighter.
She let go and smiled.
"I can't ask for a even better and annoying brother."

"Me too."

·························································
Okay Ik this chapter is short I just wanted to give you guys another chapter since I haven't updated so hope you enjoyed those chapters 😄😄🍔