I Love You Dearly

A/N: K, in this one they go on a date.

I was so nervous. My heart was pounding in my chest as I stood in front of my cottage, a buque of flowers in hand, awaiting my beloved to meet me. We were going on a date. Even in this horrible, terrifying, and horribly inconvenient situation, we were going out together. We were going to the beach.

Then I saw him strolling along and all the butterflies melted in my stomach, and all I could feel was a deep compassion for this man.

Kazuichi walked up to me and smiled his flashy grin. "What's up sugarcup?," he asked me. I was flustered. I wasn't used to having someone call me by an endearing name. "I-I'm... not much," I responded feebly. "These are for you," I added quickly as I pushed the buque to him.

He looked taken aback for a moment. "F-for me?," he repeated, as if he couldn't believe me. "They're... tyre beautiful!," he cried, taking the buque in one hand and my hand in the other. "Thanks babe!" "You're welcome dearest," I responded, smiling at his enthusiasm. He smiled back.

Soon we were walking towards the beach arm in arm, enjoying the peacefulness of the night. Soon we could feel the sand beneath our feet and hear the waves crashing on the shore.

After quite a while of silence I decided to speak up.  "S-so Kazuichi, dear," I started nervously.  He gazed into my eyes, intrigued.  "I-I was wondering i-if after we get off this island y-you would w-want to...  to get m-married and p-p-possibly have a family?"

Kazuichi's eyes grew wide.  "O-of course!  Of course I want to!," he shouted and he flung his arms around me, and kissed me passionately.  And I kissed back.

"Do we're engaged?," Kazuichi asked.  I smiled.  "I guess we are."

A/N:  here you are!!!