Levin walked in slowly, it seemed he took the time in finding a change of clothes, blood covered half of his body and lips. His eyes were wild, like he was a predator in the wild looking and lowly prey.

 His eyes were wild, like he was a predator in the wild looking and lowly prey

He glanced at me, then at Kijima who was holding me. His stare did not change, he only took a few steps forward.

"Are you trying to piss me off more?" He asked, stopping. It was then that I noticed the giant kagune coming out of his back. The monstrosity covered the entire entrance, mouths and spikes growing out of it. It even lead into the halls, and filled there.

Kijima smiled at this, laughing and pointing. "You really are a monster! Even a half ghoul can't make something like that! You truly are an alpha-!" He was cut off suddenly, and I noticed why.

A small talon broke through the floor and impaled his thigh. He let me go and screamed. I scrambled to stay on my feet, but as I was about to fall, Levin grabbed me and held me with one arm, supporting me.

More talons went forth and grabbed Kijima, lifting him into the air. He grinned at us with a sort of nervousness and insanity I've never seen before.

"For someone to go to such lengths! Did you even think of what her sister might think of you!? I bet she'll hate you after she hears what you-" he was stopped by a closed talon hitting him in the gut, making him puke from the impact.

Levin dropped him to the floor, in his agony and wounds. He then retracted his kagune, all going back into him. It's hard to believe something that big going back into his one body. But it's even bigger than I last saw it...

"That is right... Nashiro is dead." He said, glancing over at me. I felt a twinge of pain, I somehow knew that it was gonna happen, but I couldn't help the tears falling.

Levin stared at me, then made a sad look, his expression changing for the first time since he entered the room. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Y-Yes... aren't you going to kill him?" I asked, looking back at the writhing Kijima on the floor.

Levin didn't look at Kijima and only at me. "Not yet... I need him for my first plan." He said.

"Plan?" I asked.

"What he said was correct." Levin suddenly said, staring into my eyes.

Kijima laughed after I made a confused look. "Still don't understand girl? That boy in front of you ate that white haired one." He said with rejoice.

I felt like a bullet had hit me. It was no wonder how he broke out. He had shared a room with the her... and he...

Levin clenched his hands. "She told me to... and I didn't want to." He said, looking over at Kijima, walking towards him.

It took me a second, but I swallowed down any guilt I had and whimpered out. "I understand. I understand... but Dammit, this is fucked." I mumbled.

"Thank you, Rize." Levin said, grabbing Kijima by the throat and punching him in the face, knocking him unconscious. He dragged him past me and into the hall. "Lets leave. I have much to do."

"What are you planning? You aren't going by yourself!" I yelled at him, following shortly behind him. Keep tried to ignore the body pieces everywhere in the halls. Only blood and guts.

"I made a promise... not only to Shiro, but to Riki, and Vincent too... that I'd change this world." Levin said, pushing the button to open the door to outside.

The fresh air hit me and I breathed in slowly, exhaling was bliss. I looked over at Levin, who was looking at the moon.

"I'm going to do terrible things from here on, Rize. I'm going to make this world my enemy." He said, then glancing over at me. "Will you still follow me after hearing this?"

I nodded. "If it means... that we can change all of this then..."

Levin smiled and looked up at the sky, but it wasn't a happy one, it was sadness and hatred mixed in one cruel look.

"I'm gonna fuck up this world, and force the King the fight. Fight the enemy that I make of myself." He said, suddenly tears glided down his face.

"It's going to hurt a lot... doing all of the things I have in store. Will you stay there and make sure I go through it, until the end?" He asked.

The look in his eyes told me he no longer wanted to live in this messed up world, only a changed one. And how he ended that statement, he knew that if he went down this path, and I followed, we would both most likely end up dead. I felt pain, pain I knew wouldn't leave for quite some time.

"Yes. I'll make sure you don't turn into a coward, if I did, Shiro wouldn't forgive me, now would she?" I said, a small smile coming to my face.

Levin looked up at the night sky, clouded and dark. Then, a small snowflake fell, along with others. He reached out and let it touch his blood stained hands. It was then that I noticed, his hair was its normal dark blue... but with the wind blowing through the small opening in the forest next toy he observatory, I saw small strands of gray, shining like silver against the moonlight.

I smiled bitterly. "So what this first plan you had in mind?" I asked.

Levin looked down at Kijima. "I'm sending a message... not only to V, but to Re also."

I walked to his side and gave him the best smile I could. This made him smile, but it disappeared quickly. He then walked into the trail, to where our van was. I stared at his back. I saw this sight before, in Kaneki once before the Cochlea raid.

It was the walk of a someone who wanted to die.

(And so Levin goes on his final journey towards the end. If you don't get what he plans on doing through the context, it will be shown in the next few chapters. Prepare for feels and some fucked up shit. Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171

Happy New Years!