Ch 3

Me:Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how is everyone. Great?

Ever one:...................... *crickets chirping*

Me:😐... on with the story.

Your Pov

(I made the song up cause why not, I am terribly sorry if you didn't like the song I made... I call it 'Mine away ')

🎵Mine away, Mine away
I don't got all day
Mine away, Mine away
Got to mine for armor
Mine away, Mine away
For the victory
Mine away, Mine away
For the Diamonds
Mine away, the Diamonds.  
Mine away, the Diamonds🎵

I sing a tune as I collected the diamonds I found. I found like 12 I guess. I started to look around for more diamonds cause I can't leave any diamonds behind and to prove that I am a master miner to c/n. Though he has been with me ever since we both spawn. He is aways kind, and funny... Maybe I do love him. But what if he don't feel the same? Well...even if he don't, we'll still be friends. Maybe I should find him and tell him.

As I started to find him. I have an awful feeling that I am being watched. I just keep walking, it could be a Something or...Herobrine himself.

"Uhg, He Isn't Real! It was a stupid story to scare anyone! "

"Guess again my dear~"

I turn around to be blacked out. All I remember is that I saw a Steve figure.

C/n Pov

She bet me here. I grab one of the maps and head down... I can still win... right? She can be mining the wrong spot, no worries... I think... well... we have been friends since we meet and now... I have a strange feeling in me that's growing heavy and I am addicted to it. Could it be that I'm inlove with my best friend? I thought about it as I mine my 9th diamond, I'm winning right? Well I decided to go find her, but I felt something odd.

"... Y-y/n-chan?"

Did she went beyond the mine shack? It's dangerous. I slowly start to panicked.

"Y/n?!"

I started to search for her quickly and I realized I was running until I found something that made me fully panicked.

'y/n?'

Her bag with 12 diamonds.I lose. I started to look around.

"Y/N?!!! THIS IS NOT FUNNY, I'M NOT ASKING, I AM BEGING FOR YOU TO COME OUT!!!!

At the next moment, I felt a terribly sharp pain making me scream my head off. My vision became blurred as the pain strike  again but around my stomach. I cried for help even though no one is around me. What have I done to tortured like this. I felt someone grabbed my throat and raised my whole body up. It try to make my vision clear, but I just can't. The person's hand grip tighter and harder as my lungs were aching for air. My body was numb, I felt useless, and what happened to Y/n. At this point I was crying and begging to let me live to let me take care of Y/n who I believe that I loved. But I got stabbed again and threw me far. I am dying of blood loss. Ringing surrounded my ears, but slowly became clear to hear footsteps coming towards me slowly. I couldn't move to get up and run. I felt this person kicking me hard. I beg this person to leave me alone. For a good three minutes, the person stopped. I felt sore, numb, pain, hard to breath. I felt this person grabbed my head and made me look at him. My vision became a little clear to see a pair of white glowing eyes. I quickly knew who it was.

"...h-herob-rian...you a-are real..."

He lean towards my ear.

"She is mine, not yours."

"...d-do you m-mean Y-y/n...?"

"Yes her. I was watching her ever since I saw her."

I saw something behind him on the floor. I realize that it was someone. Y/n. He realized I was looking at her. He picked me up high and before he punch me. He dropped me back to the cold floor to let me die. But I saw him picked up Y/n and turn to me one last time.

"Say goodbye to Y/n, cause you both are not going to met again~"

He broke out laughing. That's the last thing I heard before everything went black.