Ch 2

Your Pov-

At morning

I woke up and sit up on my bed. You are positive you didn't see him last night.

"Y/n-chan! Breakfast is ready!", c/n yelled to call me down.

"...I will be there in few minutes!", I yelled back and after that I went back to laying down on my bed. I look at the window that I closed and... to see a pile of books on the floor.

"...one of those are my favorite comics I read...", I mumbled to myself. I got up to pick up my books but as soon I kneel down... A note was on top of the pile.

' I am real y/n , I have been watching you ever since I saw you, and I am coming for you.

H~ '

... I crumble the note and threw it away. I went to the bathroom real fast and went downstairs to eat.

"Very funny c/n."

"Huh? "

"Trying to scare me with the herobrine thing."

"What in the world are you talking about? "

"That's why you open the window last night and you put my books on the floor that suppose to keep my window shut and place a note on top of it."

He look at me as if I am crazy.

" I... I was sound asleep. And I will never do that I guess, I stop putting pranks ever since that day remember? "

Flashback

He was putting a prank on all of the Villagers. He said it was his biggest prank he ever did. I stay out of this. Let's say he covered the whole entire village in slime. How did he get the slime? I don't know. And how did he did it? I have no idea. I guess left to go back home while c/n hides in a tree. It took him hours to come home but he did. He told me that they got pretty angry and started fighting. Lucky for him, he escaped and didn't get caught. And since that day he haven't pranked.

End of flashback

"Oh, then why...?"

"I don't know."

Awkward Silent

" Sooooo y/n...you want to find Diamonds?"

"For swords and armor? ", I smiled and raised my eyebrow.

"And whoever finds the most diamonds wins."

"It's on cause you are obviously going to lose!"

With said you both ran towards your rooms and pack for the long trip. After that I was first out the door to settle my horse. She is a white horse with a blank main. I call her ( name ). I settled her up and look back to see c/n just rushing out the door. I jumped on (name) and we are off to win. But I was sure I saw someone for a second. But that does'nt matter. Right?

LA SKIP TIME

I made it, I settled (name ) into a horse home  (I don't know what it was called so I called it horse home ) that me and c/n made. I checked the water and food she was settled. I grab one of the mine maps that me and c/n made just in case we get lost. It's going to long but worth those diamonds. I know I'mgoing to win, I feel it in my heart and soul. I am going deep, he would never expected it. But we won't be next to each other to guard each other's back... Meh, I think we'll be fine. I grab my pickaxe and right away going down. Deeper, deeper, and deeper.

"Yes y/n go deeper so you will be out of sight so I can finally clam you~"