I never even wondered what happened until he said something...

"Your going through heat." Chandler told me. My mouth dropped open (spilling some water) and I shook my head viscously.

"No!! How long?!" I cried.

I knew what heat was. It was when a female wolf had even more lust and desire for her mate. Even some unmated guys would be very attracted. The bad things of heat are that it came with weird, strange pain and.. the need to be around your mate All the time.

Yay for me...

"Five days about." He responded and I bit my lip. Five days with Chandler right by my side..

"Can you not do that please.." Chandler said harshly and kept shifting his leg position.

"Do what?" I asked nervously. I bit down on my lip once again. Chandler Made an annoyed face and looked away.

"That lip bite..!"

I was still confused.

"What about it?" I asked. His head whipped to me and he looked serious now.

"You honestly don't know the effect you have on me." Chandler said in a 'duh' tone.

A doctor would think something was wrong with me because my heart legit skipped four beats.

I didn't say anything though so we sat in an uncomfortable, awkward silence. I couldn't take it any more so I started getting out. I winced, moving my bones.

"Woah, where do you think your going?" Chandler rushed to me.

I couldn't help but love the affection I was getting from him, but then reality hit me and i realized it wasn't going to be ever like this after my heat.

"I'm going to get something to eat." I mumbled. Chandler picked both my legs up and tucked them back under the covers. I grunted, knowing I was useless.

"That's not a good idea..." He said heading to the door.

"Why not?"

"Because there was almost 30 guys ready to come mate with you outside the door." He said with a smirk and left.

Was he serious?

Chandler later came back with a hamburger and salad.

"I'm vegetarian.. I'll just eat the salad." I told him.

Chandler grabbed my burger of my plate and ate it himself.

"Never heard of a werewolf who didn't like meat.." He said in between chews and I shrugged.

"It's not that I don't like it, I just choose to not eat it." I say and he nods to himself.

We were actually having a civilized talk for more than 5 minutes, for the first time.

I guess you could call this progress.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Two days I think."

I almost did a spit take with my water...

"Are you freaking serious?" I could suddenly feel my bladder and i realized that I probably reeked from not having a shower.

Step 1 ladies to getting your mate back- make sure you reek of b.o. because you haven't taken a shower in days :)

I tried getting back out of bed and Chandler was at my aid again.

"Where are you going now?" He complained.

"Bathroom."

Chandler helped me walk, my arm slung over his neck. Wait a minute my armpit is wide and open in front of his face! Oh dear god help me!

Not to mention though, I did like being this close to him. Tingles shocked my body and the pain eased with pleasure.

"You think you can handle it in there?" Chandler asked.

"Well your not coming in, so I'll have to try." I sassed.

"Are you always so hot headed?" He asked letting go of me. I limped in the bathroom.

"When I want to be." I responded and closed the door in his face.

After taking a shower, my muscles relaxed more and It was easier to move. I rapped the towl around me and stepped out. Chandler looked up from his phone and looked at me. Except the look turned into a stare and I felt his eyes all over my body. Was this.. lust?

My cheeks felt warm instantly.

"I- I, um need some clothes." I said shyly. My teeth clenched down on my lip.

Chandler got up slowly, he stopped right in front of me, taking in every sight of my skin. Chandler smiled and tapped my chin with his index finger.

"What'd I say about that bite.. I'll be back." He said walking out the room. I sat down on the bed, clenching the towel around my body. He came back with a set of clothes.

"I got these from a pack girl.. thought they'd fit." He said and once again looked down at my body. I got dressed in the bathroom and came out to see the lights off and a small lamp. Chandler helped me in the bed.

"Night." He mumbled walking to the door.

"Chandler?" His head looked back at me.

"Do- do you think I'll make it through the night.. without you?" I asked embarrassed.

I feared that the pain would come back. I also feared that I wouldn't be able to go to sleep without his comfort and his presence. Would he feel the same way?

"I think you'll do fine Alina." He said and left. I hope he was right...

I rolled on my other side and turned off the lamp, trying to close my eyes in the darkness that surrounded me.

But my eyes wouldn't freaking stay shut.

I was almost about to scream because it has been a few hours now, when my door creaked open and a figure walked in. It took all my strength to sit up slightly.

I knew who it was by the scent.

"Can't sleep?" I asked into the air.

I felt my covers move off me, and the mattress dipped as Chandler layed beside me.

"Not at all, I hope this helps."He finally said sighing.

I could already feel my eyes droop and I yawned.

"I can already tell. Goodnight Chandler." I whispered.

"Night Alina."

___________________________

Okay... There's been some drama tonight. And I'm not just talking about the story.

So here's the thing. On my update I said, if I get a certain amount of followers on my Instagram, I would add in a quick chapter. IT WAS A DEAL! I would have updated much later.

And then everyone's going off on how I only use my wattpad for "followers" which is so not even true. The reason I would like to have more followers on my ig is because I try hard on my pictures and I want them to be noticed. It a very big goal of mine and it has been for a very long time. My wattpad is where I can express myself in writing my stories and I think it's great that I can even express it with you guys! But for some people to say that " I don't even try and that I don't care", it really hurts my feelings. because I have to take time out of my free time to try to please some people. Like ive said before, you can "unfan or not read" anytime, i honestly don't care about that. I know that my LOYAL readers will always be there and support my stories even for whatever I post.

Oh and to the person who said they were going to tell their 13,000 fans not to read my stories, you honestly don't deserve them.

Sorry for the rant, but yeah. I think I'm considering about taking a break for maybe a few weeks. I don't know yet so don't get sad

, gabby