Chapter 7

You moved around on the bed to feel something in front of you. You flutter your eyes open only to realize it was Dan's chest...

Dan's shirtless chest.

You went red from your cheeks all the way to your ears, trying to take in the fact that your next to your favorite youtuber, in bed, who was shirtless.

"D-Dan?" You whispered as you rubbed your eyes.

"What? (Y/N), what's wrong?" Dan finally woke up from his peaceful slumber to look down at your gorgeous face.

"Why are you shirtless," You giggle as Dan looked down to his exposed chest.

"Oh shit. S-sorry, it was getting hot in here, so I decided to take off my shirt. I was planning to put it on later but I fell asleep, a-and-" Dan was cut off by your voice.

"Dan, it's fine. I don't mind," You smirked at Dan, who just looked at you with wide eyes.

He stood up and grabbed his shirt, putting it on again. He soon went back to bed with you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"(Y/N), you're not mad at me right? You know, cause I yelled at you, and I kinda made out with you right after," Dan's face looked so down, remembering what he did the other day.

"Dan, I'm not mad at you. I mean, you scared me when you yelled, but other than that, you have never made me hate you in any way possible. I love you," You took in a deep breathe before saying those last three words, thinking he'd reject them.

Dan was in shock when you told him those three words. It looked as if he stopped breathing.

Why did I think that was a good idea?

"I...I love you too, (Y/N)," Dan cupped your face and leaned in to quickly peck your lips, making you blush.

You both knew that you wanted to be a couple so bad. You loved each other dearly, although Dan was more attached to your looks, but mostly personality. He loved you in every single way possible, but you just couldn't see that.

"(Y/N), I love you, okay? Why can't you just see that," Dan questioned you, staring at you with his teary eyes. "I just love you so much...". Dan placed his forehead against yours, gently rubbing his nose on your own.

   "I don't think I'm ready for a relationship, Dan

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I don't think I'm ready for a relationship, Dan. Words can't explain what I feel for you. We could be a couple right here and now, but I wouldn't enjoy the relationship as much as I would if I'd known you longer," You started to cry yourself, feeling the pain Dan felt as well.

"Don't cry, please. I understand," Dan wiped your tears away once more as he did the day before. "Wanna get breakfast?"

"Okay," You got up but fell down onto your bed. You couldn't fell your legs, and the inner part of your thighs hurt. "D-Dan, my legs hurt...".

"Don't worry, I'll carry you," he smirked as he said this, picking you up and gently squeezing your bottom, making you gasp.

"D-Dan! Don't tease me like that," You playfully punched Dan on the chest, making him tumble back a bit.

"Fine, fine," Dan carried you to the kitchen, sitting you down on one of the chairs of your dining room.

"Should I order something or...?" Dan looked confused as heck when he asked this, not knowing what to do.

"No, it's fine, I'll cook something. I think I'll be able to walk this time," You grabbed the arm of one of the chairs around you, lifting yourself up.
"Yeah, I'm just great."

Dan chuckled and locked his arm with yours guiding you to the kitchen.
"So, what are you making?" Dan examined your kitchen, looking at the types of food you had in store.

"I mean, I have some extra pancake batter in the fridge to make a couple of pancakes. Sounds good?" You looked up at Dan just to see him on his phone.

"Yup," Dan looked down at you and smiled as you went to the fridge to grab the bowl of pancake batter.

Dan was still on his phone, looking at his voicemails.

"Oh, I got a voicemail from Phil yesterday," He said to himself as he played it aloud for you to hear.

"Hey Dan! So, you had fun with (Y/N)? I just can't wait to see the day that-"

"Uh, I think that's enough from Phil for today!" Dan stopped the voicemail to look at you, just to see you blushing.

"Why would Phil say that," You laughed as you told this to Dan making him laugh hard as well.

"Oh my god!" Dan laughed as he tried to look at you without breaking down into a laughing fit. "Phil is such an idiot!"

   You laughed and continued to make the pancakes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You laughed and continued to make the pancakes. You poured a bit of cake batter on a frying pan and waited for a few minutes until you flipped it over.

You completely forgot about Dan's precense in the kitchen with you that when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist, you were about to die at that very moment from the fright he gave you.

You screamed as you dropped the steaming spatula on your bare feet, making you wince in pain.

"Sorry, baby," Dan hugged you closer to him as you giggled.

"What's up with all the nicknames lately?" You turned around to wrap your arms around his neck to look him in the eyes.

"I don't know, but I like to call you baby," Dan rested his head in the crook of your neck, leaving gentle kisses.

He then started to playfully suck on your neck and leave some love bites, making you moan.

"D-Dan," You moaned out his name as you quickly removed one arm from his neck to turn off the heat below the frying pan, afraid to burn the pancakes.

He lifted his head up to your ear.

"Jump," Dan whispered in your ear, nibbling it.

You did as told as he wrapped your legs around his torso, pushing you against a wall.

He kissed you roughly, something you've never felt before from Dan, but you liked this type of kiss. He let one hand fall from your waist as he touched your bottom and your thighs, making you moan in pleasure from his touch.

He slowly grinded his hips against yours, making you a little wet down there.

"Dan..." You moaned out his name again, making him look at you.

"Yes, baby?"

"Take me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ha, I left you on a cliff hanger! Will reader chan 'do it' with Dan, or with this just turn into another deep conversation?

(By the way I am so sorry for all the spelling errors, I write with my phone and I have big thumbs, so yeah.)