"Trust me, baby. You're the only one in the world that can make me feel this way just by whispering," I said and she giggled before softly nibbling on my ear and I groaned softly. "Tori. You're gonna have to stop or we're gonna be late to the party," I breathed out and she gave my ear one last nibble before slowly pulling away.

"Well if you want me to stop," she said teasingly with a small smirk before pulling away and I immediately missed the feel of her petite body against mine. "I regret that," I blurted out and she giggled as she walked closer to her mirror and continued her make-up. I swallowed loudly and took a deep breath before walking over to my suitcase as Tori giggled at me. She was finding so much pleasure in my torture. I removed all of my clothes before slipping on some black skinny jeans and a button up shirt with brown shoes.

I sat down on the bed as I looked at Tori putting away all her make-up

I sat down on the bed as I looked at Tori putting away all her make-up. After she was done she walked over to me and sat down on my lap, but she didn't straddle me. "Your hair's gotten darker," she said softly as she looked at my hair before running a gentle hand thought it. "Yeah?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Yeah it has," she said and I purred at her gentle touch.

÷÷÷

"Is everybody ready to go?" Tori asked as all of us, including Joy, stood at her front door. My parents were getting ready for bed. "Yeah. Let's go," Riker said before Tori turned to Joy. "Where are we going?" Tori asked him and Joy answered something back, but I couldn't understand. I need to learn the basics of Afrikaans. Just to make sure she isn't gossiping about me. No actually I'm going to let her enjoy her gossip.

"So Ross are you planning on covering that hickey or are you gonna flaunt it?" Rocky asked with a smirk referring to the hickey Tori left earlier as Joy and Tori were talking about where to go and my siblings and Ell turned to me. "Well I'm not covering it," I shrugged and they smirked at me. "What were you two doing while getting ready?" Riker asked me with a smirk and I felt a smirk grow on my face. "Nothing too bad," I shrugged and they chuckled. "Okay let's go you guys. Riker, Savannah and Rocky you guys are going with me and Ross and the rest is going with Joy in his car," Tori informed us and everyone nodded.

All of us walked outside and Tori locked the door since my parents are already in bed. Rydel, Ellington and Ryland went with Joy in his new BMW while the rest of us got into Tori's car. Tori opened the gate and both cars drove out of the yard.

÷÷÷

As soon as we walked into the room an amazing vibe was in the air and music played loudly. It was semi dark in the club with coloured lights and lasers flashing around the room. All of us walked to the bar and the bartender turned to us. "Hey! What can I get you guys?" the bartender with the white button up and black tie with black jeans asked us. "I'll take a whiskey," I said and the others also ordered their drinks. The waiter handed everyone their bottles and everyone's drinks that was served in a glass was made on the counter in front of us which was nice. I noticed Tori keeping a close eye on him and she told him to open a tab for us. She handed him her ID, just to make sure we're going to pay at the end of the night, and all of us grabbed our drinks.