We walked on stage and kicked straight in to one of our own songs which we always started with. It got the crowd going and hyped up for the rest of our set. It also didn't have any scream in it so it was good to start with to ease the audience in to the set and also didn't put too much strain on my voice.

"This is the end, I need someone, to take me home, to keep me, strong"

Then Emily did her massive drum roll solo and Sam Felix and Jordan joined in with the music. It was really going all right.

"Did you not think this was over?" The guitars mimicked my voice. "Did you not care?"

"All the while that I was sleeping in Intoxicated air, well I've got my life ahead of me. So I'll pull the trigger and I call the shots"

--------------------------------

"Thank you, and good night!" I said to the crowd and walked off stage followed by Sam, Felix, Jordan and Emily. We were later joined by the you me at six boys. Who had a couple of beers with us in the dressing room. When the last bottle was empty Matt was the first to speak up. "So, what you doing tonight then?"

"Well I don't know about anyone else but I'm going to my hotel room." I said standing up and walking out of the dressing room just as I was at the door Dan actually spoke without showing off. "You've paid for hotels?"

It was a question that needed an answer but I also needed to shut him up so I decided to give him all the information I knew, vomit it all out and then hopefully he won't ask another question which will save me from talking to him.

"Yeah, we knew that being a band would require money so as we were practising we would put a pound in the jar each and use if for things like the hotels and fuel for the van." I was about to turn away again when he decided to talk again. Great.

"Do you need a lift?" I walked out of the room heading to doors, ignoring him. I walked to the hotel which really was about only 5 minuets away. As I was walking down the street, due to my heavy make up and punk/goth cloths I was getting a few looks coming my way. I just ignored them and carried on. I got to the hotel and walked straight up to the desk making the receptionist look a little uncomfortable. She put on a fake smile.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"Yes, we booked a couple of rooms a couple of days ago."

"Okey, are you here with your partner?"

"Partner?" I asked a little confused. Her answer was to point at the side of me. I looked to where she was pointing only to find Dan there. Great. I opened my mouth to say no but just as I was about to Dan was once again there to save my life. Hear the sarcasm.

"Yes, we are. Which room is it?" He asked. Clearly the receptionist took a shining to him and gave him the room number and the key immediately. "Come on babe." He said whilst wrapping an arm around my shoulder. As soon as we were in the lift away from everyone I detached myself from Dan and tried to keep away from him as possible.

We got in to the room without speaking from the lift and I sat down on the bed while Dan took his coat off and hung it up by the door.

"What you doing? You're not staying in here." I said making it clear I didn't want him in the same room as me.

"Oh yeah, and who's gonna stop me?"

"Me. Get out"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Jordan told us that we can stay in the rooms with you lot, rather than paying for 10 rooms we would split the bill with you lot. Everyone partnered up and it left me with you. I don't like it anymore than you do."

"Right well, if you are staying in here, you are NOT sleeping in the same bed as me, you can sleep on the sofa." I said pointing to the sofa in the corner.

"How about no? There is no way I'm letting you sleep on a double bed all by yourself."

I turned around to find that I was actually sitting an the double bed. I walked in to the bath room to get changed and then had to walk straight back out again realising I didn't have anything to change in to.

"What you all huffed about?" Dan asked me as I flopped down on the sofa.

"Don't have any clothes to change in to."

"I have something for that." He said with a smirk. Why is he smirking? He turned to face me and placed his hands at the bottom of his top and then lifted it over his head. I took the opportunity to stare, even if I didn't like him that much, it wouldn't hurt to stare. He took his top off and held it out to me. I was too busy looking at his body to notice he knew I was staring at him.

"See something you like?" He asked cheekily "or is it too much for you to handle."

"No" I said sharply, snatching the t shirt from him and stormed in to the bathroom slamming the door behind me which bounced back open but I was to mad to put it back and too mad to care.

I stomped my foot on the chair and unhooked all the buckles before slipping my foot out. I did this to the other boot and then took off my tights, skirt and tank top before slipping Dans t shirt over my head. I then walked over to the mirror and wiped off all of my make up with some tissues that I keep down my bra. Not to make my boobs look bigger but incase I need them for cases such as this and plus today I didn't have any pockets so my bra was the next option. I walked to the doorframe of the bathroom to find Dan already striped down to his boxers lying on the bed with his right arm behind his head taking me in.

"See something you like?" I mimicked him and walking over to the opposite side of the bed to where Dan was "oh no wait! I'm too much for you to handle." I said climbing in to bed.

"You are defiantly to hot to handle when you look like that" I raised one eyebrow at him, rolled over so I was straddling him and bent down to kiss him. Just as our lips were about to touch I spoke. "Flattery gets you nowhere Daniel" he tried to kiss me but I pulled away. "Oh and another thing. Direct from me to you; come down from your high horse and stop acting like a dick" I smile sweetly at him and then rolled off him.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Daniel asked, a little shocked and yet sounded a little innocent as well.

"Maybe it's because you are a compleat arrogant (dare I say it) cunt"

"Don't say that word."

"Why not?"

"It's verbally annoying"

"Well then you know how I feel when you talk all that shit to make yourself sound good. Goodnight Daniel" After that I rolled myself away from him and drifted off to sleep.

'The lights all dimmed and the spotlight shone. I stood at the mic opened my mouth to sing, and no words came out, I tried again. Nothing. All of my band mates were playing well and nothing else was going wrong for them. Why couldn't I sing? I looked down at myself when I saw a boy laughing at me. Fingers had a French manicure, hair was done to perfection and I looked...classy. A tight blue glittery dress hung to my curves I looked up at the mirror. I looked...pretty. Pretty wasn't my thing. I never wanted to dress like this to make myself looked pretty. I wanted to look pretty the way that I like to dress. But here I was. Looking like a woman.'