Chapter Three

Chapter three: Sleeping With My Nemesis.

We were all sat in the tiny dressing room eating our Chinese food from the polystyrene boxes in which they came in. I just sat in the corner with my headphones in, eating my food. Everyone else was talking to each other and Jordan would give me glances making sure that I'm alright every now and again.

I decided that I would go for a walk for a bit and Felix joined me.

"So, what's got your knickers in a twist." Felix jumped next to me.

"Oh god. Not you too Felix."

"Look they don't call me Felix the sniffer cat for nothing." Felix wasn't his real name, we all just called him that. His real name was Liam but everyone called him the sniffer dog because of his love for gossip. We all later found out that Liam was more of a cat then a dog and when Sam suggested Felix the sniffer cat, the name just kinda stuck.

"Ugh, fine. It's just stuff happening at home" I lied.

"Like what. Is your mum and dad fighting again?"

"Yeah, but it'll soon blow over" I lied again. "Thanks for asking" I smiled.

"No problem"

We turned around and walked back to the dressing room. I kinda felt triumphant when I lied to Felix with out him finding out I was lying to him. Felix can normally read me like a book. Along with any other people he talks to he's really good at seeing what makes a person tick and how they react and to make him believe you is a real achievement. I mean, I'm not the best lier in the world but still. I was proud.

"Jordan, can I have to keys to the van?" I asked

"Why?"

"Need to get a change of foot wear, I'll get you all clothes as well." Jordan chucked the keys to me and I caught them one handed. Looking cool.

I got to the van, picked up all of our clothes that we were going to change into and walked back to the dressing room. I gave everyone's clothes to change and so they did. Emily excusing her self to go to the toilet to change. I just stayed in what I was wearing and changed my doc martins for my huge goth boots. As I pulled them out of the bag I felt a few eyebrows rising and a few gasps of air being inhaled behind me. I tuned around and sat on the little stool and put on my boots, making sure all of the locks were fastened and the chains weren't in the way. The boots themselves come up to about three quarters up my shin, just under my knee and have a two inch solid wedge underneath my foot. Which makes me about the same hight as Sam.

"Boys" I said seductively and walked out of the dressing room and waited side stage. After a few minuets the boys, and Emily came and found me. Felix was in a waist coat and an Afghanistan war hero scarf along with leather skinny jeans and a big studded belt. He had eyeliner under his eyes and spiked his hair up Jack Barakat style with the blue tint shining from his black hair. And for some reason he decided to paint his skinny torso. I guess he was going for the black veil brides look.

A couple of minuets later Jordan turned up in a black t-shirt and leather jacket as well as his skinny jeans. Sam was dressed similar but in a white t shirt rather than a black one and Emily was wearing her Harley tartan dress made by hell bunny which was teamed with her converse and fish net tights holding her sticks in her hands. I notice Jordan looking at her and smiled at him. They did look cute together.

The you me at six boys waited with us for a couple of minuets then got some one to take a photo of us all. When I say "us all", I mean all of you me at six and all of what she said. I was squished up next to Chris and then Dan decided to squeeze in next to me. After the photos were taken the boys wished us good luck and then walked out of the building and to the back of the cherry lounge to watch us perform.