Thuggin It Out

Keisha P.O.V.

"I'm pregnant"I told my boyfriend. I was so scared to hear how he would react after what I just told him.

"WHAT AND BY WHO"Chris said looking at me like I had two heads, I was hurt that he had the nerve to ask me that question.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN BY WHO, THIS YO DAMN BABY THAT I'M CARRYING "I yelled back at him by this point I was in tears

"I don't believe that baby is mine, you gotta find somewhere else to stay I don't want to hear from you untill that baby is here and I want a DNA test"I he look me in my eyes like he didnt give two fucks about me

"Chris where am I suppose to go you dragged me all the way to New Orleans from all my family,where am suppose to go"I asked him looking around confused

"That's not my problem anymore now get the FUCK out MY HOUSE!"He yelled at me not showing any kind of remorse for me

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU CHRIS AND EVERYTHING YOU BOUT CAUSE YOU AIN'T BOUT SHIT DONT EVEN PLAN ON BEING IN THIS BABY'S LIFE,ONE MORE THING KARMA IS A MEAN BITCH"After telling him off I grabbed my purse and phone and walked out

I can't believe I ever loved him. I gave up everything for his dumb ass. I left all my family in Florida and moved to New Orleans with him. I left all my friends and most importantly my mama. She  was so hurt when I left she told me not to go with him but what did I do; leave with his dumb ass. I should've listened to her.

I don't know what I was gonna go, but I was an emotional reck at the moment I look in my purse to see how much money I had I could at least stay at a hotel for a couple of days .

"FUCK"I said to myself I left my money in my other purse in that BITCH you call "CHRIS" house.

"I can't get a break!"I tossed my hands in the air in frustration

I guess I was wrong cause it started to rain. I think God is punishing me for all the wrong I have done in my passed.

I pulled my phone out to call a taxi but my phone was dead. "This some bullshit" I yelled out loud

I started crying again harder and I couldn't breath next thing I know it all went black .

……………………………………………

Legend P.O.V.

"Where the FUCK my money at nigga" I was 2 second away from killin this lil nigga

"I…I got rrr robed" He said crying like the lil bitch he is

He making he angry as FUCK I don't play when it come to my money and my family

I went over to him and started going in on him. I been beatin the FUCK outta him I wanted him to know not to play with my money I stoped when I felt my hands getting wet from his blood.

"Put his ass in that chair "I told one of workers

Once he was in the chair I started talking

"Look at me"I demand him. He looked at me with one of his eyes swollen shut.

"You got a week to get me my money if not I'm coming after you if I can't find you than I'll go after your family and I sure you don't want me to that"I was being dead ass serious. I don't play when it comes to my money

"Why the FUCK you still sittin down your dismissed"

He got up and left leaving me and my workers there

I am the biggest King Pin in New Orleans I got connections all over. In California ,New York, Toronto and Cuba. Ain't nobody was fuckin with my team. My circle is small I only trust a few. They are My mama, my brotha,sister,Trey and Vonta I been knowing them all my life, this was my family if you try fuckin with them that means you fuckin with me.I'm not the nigga to FUCK with. Bitches line up at my door to try and be with me  but "I Don't Love These Hoes" I'm not a relationship type of person I only love two females and that my mama and sister other than that FUCK you and yo feelings.

"Man clean this shit up" I pointed to the mess I made

"Alright boss"One of workers said getting up immediately

"Trey wear that nigga Vonta at I aint hear from him all day"

"I ain't know I'll go by his crib later "

"Alright I bout to go you got this right"

"Yeah go head I'll call you if something come up"

"Alright bruh I'll hit you up later"

"Alright bruh"We dapped each other and I left

I walked outside and got in my black on black Range Rover and drived off. It started raining hard as hell,I was 1o min away from my house. I saw driving by and saw this girl passed out on the sidewalk, I got out the car to go see if she was alright.

"Ma are you okay"I asked while shaking her she didn't answer me so I checked her plus to see if she was dead or not. She was alive so I picked her up bridle style and placed her in my passenger seat and drove off.

……………………………………………

Ten minutes later

I pulled up to my house and parked my car I got out and went to other side and got this girl. I picked her up again and locked the car.

I took her up stairs and changed her out of her wet clothes and her in one of my t-shirts and boxers.

I took this opportunity to take a shower. I went into my master bathroom and stepped into the shower, I let the hot water run down body. This is the only time I really get to think.

After taking a 30 minute shower I got out dried off, lotioned my body in True Religion,  and got dressed. I was thinking if I should go in one of my guess rooms, I decided not to lil mama wasn't about to kick me out my bed. So I got in and let sleep take over me.