If Dreams Are A Wish Your Heart Makes, I Guess My Heart Wants You

Start from the beginning

He wants to be my dad so bad.
Don't even think about saying some "Daddy" joke. You're unoriginal.

Ugh. Maybe I just need to talk to him.

I quickly throw on an oversized shirt, that I bought purposefully for sleeping, some unicorn slippers and I sprint to my kitchen.

At least I try to, then realize that I'm not trying to die from some concussion, cause ya know slippers.

I pray he left his side unlocked.

As I approach the door I question if I should go put a bra on, nah he's seen them before plus I doubt he'd care.

Onward!

My prayers are answered as the handle easily turns.

Success!

The moment I enter his house I'm hit with the familiar and addicting smell of Ross Lunch.

Yes I meant Lunch, because his smell is delicious.
And I haven't had Lunch yet.

I hop on his counter and look around. It's surprisingly very clean in here.

He used to be such a slob, he did grow up I guess. Well, time to stop being a stalker. I shall summon the beast!

"ROSS!" I hear something hit a door and roll my eyes.

I get up and walk to the source of the noise. If my predictions are correct he probably, yep.

As I open the door I see a pillow on the floor. He threw the poor pillow at the door in sleepy rage. How fucking rude! Pillows don't deserve this kind of abuse!

I let out a quiet laugh and walk towards the sleeping lump I see on the bed. Thankfully there's only one lump on the bed, because if he had someone else here with him that would just be awkward.

I go on my knees next to the bed and put my face right next to his sleeping one.

I can't help but study his features. How his eyelashes rest on his cheeks. The way soft snores leave his pink lips. And his blonde hair is everywhere, but it's cute.

I blink myself out of my thoughts and poke his cheek.

"Ross?" Nothing. So I do it again, and again, and again.

Still fucking nothing!

I stand up and observe his position.

He's shirtless. That's all I can see since his duvet is covering everything from the waist down.

What a shame.

I decide to straddle his waist. I nearly jump when I feel his little friend, but somehow manage to ignore it.

Btw, it's not little.

I poke his chest multiple times. Nada.

Looks like I have to go with plan X.

I rest my hands on his chest and lightly grind on his lap. His hands instantly go to my waist and his eyes shoot open.

I can literally see him holding back a groan.